Napoleonic Wars Official Server Rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cenzila

Sergeant
Napoleonic Wars: Official Server Rules

- Do not make derogatory remarks to other players or regiments on the server, or about players who may not be on the server. This includes, but is not limited to, racist, sexist, homophobic and bigoted insults, as well as personal attacks and harassment.

- Do not intentionally wound or kill members of your own team (this includes their horses also).

- Do not harass or argue with admins. In the event that you are unhappy with an admins behaviour or ruling on a matter, please take a record and appeal to Deofuta, Cenzii or Hancock.

- Do not impersonate any other individual or group. Doing so will be treated harshly, regardless of intention or excuse.

- A regiment may advertise once per map, regardless of how many rounds are played on it. This applies to advertisements, both general and individual.

- Do not Delay.

- Artillery pieces operate on the principle of ‘first come, first serve’. The player that reaches a piece first then ‘owns’ that piece for the round, but must yield to another cannoneer, if any, in the next round.

- Any sort of behaviour that results in unwelcome responses will be dealt with i.e. Trolling/Annoyance.

- Any action that warrants unfair game-play is not permitted such as Glitching, Hacking or Cheating.

- Any European language is permitted, Spam on the other hand is not.

- Admin's have the final decision in any case.

These set of rules can be amended without prior notice, Rules must be followed on all Official Servers and may be used for private servers.
The FSE Administration Team

N.B

- It is your responsibility to know the server rules and abide by them.
- Belonging to a specific group responsible of breaking rules, can possibly make anyone within that group to become liable.

To make sure you are up-to-date with the Official server rules, check here
I will try to update this topic if there are any changes, but I might miss something.
And like it says above; "It is your responsibility to know the server rules and abide by them." !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom