Napoleonic Wars Module System

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeferz

Veteran
I have heard there are plans to release a module system for Napoleonic Wars. Can somebody verify this, and if so how long is it likely to be before it is released? Thanks.

you see that bar on the top right hand corner? yes its a search bar, there has been enough threads about this.

I saw this :

That being said, Blobmania, I find your presence in this topic besides of the trolly nature quite arrogant and rude.

I know that you don't like the same suggestions popping up, but we don't need you wiping it into new peoples faces.
It's not your position nor your task, therefor I kindly ask you; Blobmania to never post in this topic again unless you have a suggestion towards the mod.
I am smart enough to know which suggestions have been said before and  there is no reason to start a open discussion about it for that you start new topics.
Nor is there a need for anyone to post "HAS BEEN SAID BEFORE IDIOT!"

Thanks in advance,

Vince.

Yes I would like to see some mean stuffs :twisted: but not repetitive "Use search ! This have been suggested many times already" posts which is what this says

As much as I love this guy broadcasting his extremely hilarious and clever comments on the suggestions thread, maybe we could get back on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom