Napoleonic Wars - Meme Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tomtucker said:
reddit fags always **** up every forum they are on with these childish "memes" go away reddit nobody wants you here. Please lock this thread and ban all those who start these childish meme threads mods.

Vincenzo said:
It seems to be gone...  :shock:

448224.jpg

Give me some good ones guys!

vincenzo started it. lol

Bluehawk said:
This isn't /v/, you'll have to come to terms with the fact that redditers outnumber you and have closer ties to the community than you.

redditors are just a bunch of childish mlp lovers that nobody likes. Go away. You mess up every community you are in.

Let my love of musicians shine through:
nap11.jpg

nap12.jpg

DonaldMacDonald said:
rejenorst said:
I don't know who made this and where it was posted but lolspin:
2777e30076c8012f774b0600c21ce599.jpg

Where'd you get my photo from?  :sad:

Google images. Just typed a search for Napoleonic bs and this came up.

Evanovic said:
rejenorst said:
I don't know who made this and where it was posted but lolspin:
2777e30076c8012f774b0600c21ce599.jpg

Yeah, thanks for posting that undue mockery of me on the meme thread.  :roll: I am no lolspinner, but just see lolspinning is an unfortunate but tolerable side-effect of having a turning speed that is fast enough to make other skills more effective.

napban.jpg

tomtucker said:
Bluehawk said:
This isn't /v/, you'll have to come to terms with the fact that redditers outnumber you and have closer ties to the community than you.

redditors are just a bunch of childish mlp lovers that nobody likes. Go away. You mess up every community you are in.
Hm, there are some good memes, but I find the majority to be bad or well they ain't funny.
But to say that they should be banned entirely is a bit over the top, dont you say?

tomtucker said:
Bluehawk said:

PZtQb.gif
Ze downvotes! Ze do nothing!

imTaco said:
But I wanted to go to the 77y siege event again :sad:
mVN0D.png

I am sad to hear that but we have warned you countless times that while scening you should make a copy of the Napoleonic Wars module, name it something along the lines of Napoleonic Wars Maps and use that to edit your scenes otherwise when Steam pushes an update your maps are going to be overwritten.

Below please find a thread which may be of help to you.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,236516.0.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom