napoleonic wars HELP ME

Users who are viewing this thread

santeker

Recruit
i bought napoleonic wars from talewords with credit card when purchase is complete nothing happened where can i find the game i had warband too when i go to napoleonic battles it says this module is not on your computer can any1 tell me what to do ?

Ah silly me.

Anyway, you already have the game!
Check your email for your cd-key or go to www.taleworlds.com and on the right click on "my games".
There you will find yoru cd-key.

Dont forget to install warband 1.151 and after that install NW.

Enjoy!

It's already there, you dont need to type it in.
I know it's there because if you look left of your posts here in this topic you will notice that it says that you own Napoleonic warfare. (you can see the N icon at the left right?)

oh i see. sorry im entirely new to this game lol. i just have one more question. it shows that when i try to play online Napoleonic wars it says need a module and i already downloaded the 1151 warband download and all the Napoleonic downloads. i just cant sem to figure out what else i need in order to play the game. i appreciate all the help.

You first installed Warband 1.151 and then installed NW version 1.002 right?

if so, there should be a shortcut on your desktop. Use that to launch the game.

If that does not work, please find your game directory and tell me if you can see this folder and if there are files inside it like actions.txt, factions.txt, troops.txt and folder names like; textures, SceneObject etc.

C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Napoleonic Wars

or wherever you have installed it :smile:

oh okay i see i only had 1001 im downloading the newer version now and see how that goes. Thank you so much for all your help. cant wait to play this game!!! see ya on the battlefield one day  :grin:.

THX A LOT i downloade dand played the game but i cant play multiplayer i am entering the serial key but it says it is wrong  who can help me again ? :smile:

I accidentally entered a wrong character when trying to join a server for the first time, Now I can’t join a server! I just get a “Invalid CD Key” error message.

1.Click Start > Run
2.Enter regedit
3.A new window will open, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > MountAndBladeWarbandKeys
4.Search the entry, serial_key_nw, make sure that the value is the same as your CD key. Also make sure that the key is separated correctly. Double click the entry and modify it until it is correct. Watch out for invisible spaces in the CD key.
5.If you are done with that, close the Registry Window and start the game, connect to the server and have fun playing!

Back
Top Bottom