NW Completed Napoleonic Wars European Cup - Autumn Season 2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hekko said:
Shemaforash said:
Let me ask, what's the reason for Ukraine and Russia being one country, they should with ease be able to create their own individual teams.

You are indeed correct, but it has to viewed in the context of the deadline as well as practicallity. By the time they were getting themselves organized it was already so close to the deadline that getting valid teams for both was borderline impossible. So since they fit the bill for bunching together two countries (the same case as Czechoslovakia as well) it makes more sense to put them together rather than risk neither of them attending.

Should consider deadline being further away then, this is still not a valid reason.

Postponing is never a good option, first of all you punish all other teams that are organised by the deadline forcing them to wait. Secondly long, vague deadlines was one of the biggest downfalls when it came to getting the pilot working, so we are not going to repeat that misstake. If a slow event like this is going to work it needs to keep it's steam up with not too many too long luls, and postponing for two teams is exactly that, especially since they do fulfill the criteria for forming a composite team. So the question then becomes: Should we include one team or no team from these countries. And since it's meant to be a community wide event we believe in inclusivity.

Got a server with the map that we will be using running, the server is called NWEC_Autumn_Season

Hekko said:
Got a server with the map that we will be using running, the server is called NWEC_Autumn_Season

Now called NWEC_2012. (after our chat)

Also, I think UK and Sweden are looking at this Friday, 8pm BST. Not 100% confirmed, but it's very likely to be then. So don't nobody go booking a match at that time!

Evanovic said:
Hekko said:

Now called NWEC_2012. (after our chat)

Also, I think UK and Sweden are looking at this Friday, 8pm BST. Not 100% confirmed, but it's very likely to be then. So don't nobody go booking a match at that time!
Well Glopaxi arranged a match vs France on Friday too, yet I am not exactly sure for which time. Perhaps you could work this out with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom