NW Completed Napoleonic Wars 1v1 NA Duel Tournament (15 dollars in prizes!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Reminder

Sign ups will close tomorrow, and due to the extremely slow pace of sign ups by this point they will most likely end at an early time tomorrow. If you know of some people who are still going to sign up tell them to do so immediately or they will not be allowed in the tournament. Once I release the bracket tomorrow and the time that you should show up on Saturday, the contestant list is final. No exceptions will be made.

I will be posting information about what time the participants will show up tomorrow in a minute as well as the bracket for the tournament.

Important Update!

You can find the bracket here: http://challonge.com/napoleonicwars1v1nadueltourney

Some of you might wonder why so many people have bye's the first round, and I realize this might be rather annoying for some of you. But this is how the bracket randomized and I have tried several other bracket generator websites and they all result in the same thing. The best players will still advance so I will hope people may look past that one round that was granted to portion of the contestants. Now even if you have a bye for the first round you still need to show up tomorrow because most likely we will get to your match as well. The goal is to complete as many of the matches as possible tomorrow, and with 3 of them going on at the same time while being monitored by a approved referee, we will be able to move at a quick pace.

Matches will begin tomorrow at 6 pm EST, and will continue as along as necessary. The tournament will be held on the 2nd_QF_Server and the password will be tourney. We will be using Teamspeak for this event as a way to ease communications. If you do not have teamspeak it does not take long at all to download and is not difficult. If you do not have a mike, still join teamspeak so you may listen to instructions. The Teamspeak Ip is: nec.bluefang.net There will be a tournament channel to join as well as sub channels for each match once your match is announced.

It is vital for everyone to do your best to show up tomorrow as to not hold up the tournament for others. If you cannot arrive directly on 6 pm est, join as soon as possible. If you cannot make your match for what ever reason, leave a reply with your name in the tournament, the reason you cannot make it, and when you will be able to play your match.

Good Luck and have fun!

Notice

As the tournament is tomorrow, if you have not messaged me with a reason as to why you may be late or will miss it, I will be forced to skip over your match to get to the other ones. The goal is to finish the entire tournament tomorrow if possible, if not then accommodations will be made and a later date will be established for those remaining in the tournament. If you know of other people in the tournament, please spread the word to look on this forum post and get the information about tomorrow. You need to arrive on time (if not then read the post about what to do), in the correct server and in teamspeak as well. Good luck.

i cant make the normal time i have a taekwondo seminar and a few other things going on it would work best for me around 8 central.  the name i know i put down was 16e_Col_OldGregg, but if you can change it to PBI_97th_Ltcol_OldGregg i would be happy but my steam is still 97th_Ltcol_OldGregg. thank you and see you then

hey all wont be able to make it today i was called in to work so i wont be on again until about 1 or 2 in the morning, but i can do  my match or matches tomorrow morning between 11 and 12.

Name : Madbanshee

Date : 19 / 8 / 2012

Reason : I'll be going out to an amusement park and I wont be back until very late, apologies for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom