Napoleonic Wars 1.103 patch pre-release!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello NW friends!

Today we have the pre-release of the upcoming patch. This will be the same as the patch released on Monday, provided there are no issues. You can go ahead and install it right now BUT beward since it's not server compatible with the last version and you'll need to wait until server hosts have updated. One of the reasons we're doing this is to give server hosts a chance to upgrade before the patch is pushed out to Steam.

Thanks for having fun playing our games and keeping us in the top 20 on Steam, even after all these years. (Don't worry if you play non-steam, that's brilliant too!)

Here are all the Napoleonic Wars files for the first public 1.1XX release:

Full setup:
http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_napoleonic_wars_setup_1103.exe

Patch from previous versions:
http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_napoleonic_wars_upgrade_1000_to_1103.exe

Source files:
http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_napoleonic_wars_source_1103.zip

Server files:
http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_napoleonic_wars_dedicated_1157_nw_1103.zip

You'll also need to update your version of Mount&Blade Warband to 1.157.

Full setup:
http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1157.exe

Patch:
http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_upgrade_1100_to_1157.exe

Source files:
http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_dedicated_1157.zip

Dedicated server files:
http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_module_system_1157.zip

Regards,

Captain Lust
Community Management and Public Relations at TaleWorlds Entertainment

I'm really desapointed with this brand new patch...

Months and months of waiting, for only few units and ships that are totally useless without cannons and stuff ... Few fixed and few stats changed... When I saw that even the ships hasn't got collisions and that they go straight through the other I laught my ass off ! Sooo ridiculous...

Pointless... I hope that the mod " L'Aigle " will teach you that we are no longer in 2011 and it's time to get back to work and to stop  thinking we're dumb as ****.

Even on PW, the thing is better achieved..

Kavar222 said:
I'm really desapointed with this brand new patch...

Months and months of waiting, for only few units and ships that are totally useless without cannons and stuff ... Few fixed and few stats changed... When I saw that even the ships hasn't got collisions and that they go straight through the other I laught my ass off ! Sooo ridiculous...

Pointless... I hope that the mod " L'Aigle " will teach you that we are no longer in 2011 and it's time to get back to work and to stop  thinking we're dumb as ****.

Even on PW, the thing is better achieved..

Lol. Months and months of waiting? Be happy we actually got ships of a decent size that are controllable now. And no, they aren't useless without cannons. The small boats have already proved to be usefull enough without a cannon on them. The new units are fine as well. Both the Bavarian regiment, and the British Hussars are quite nice. Nothing wrong with them.

Unlike you, and perhaps some others. I am glad we got this patch, with new units, navy stuff, and new scenes. It brings some fresh air into the DLC.

Did you actually tested the ships before speaking about it ?

I'm not going to be happy being tricked and waiting 1 year to have only 2 units.

Just asking, but why adding marine artillery if there is not cannons on the ships ? I at least hoped that you'll have to do somthing else that sit and push the forward button to go forward...

I think they didn't understand the meaning of " Naval Battle ", it's not a battle of Infantry transported on ships, it's about ships that fight...

We can't even board other ships, because there is no collisions !

Kavar222 said:
Did you actually tested the ships before speaking about it ?

I'm not going to be happy being tricked and waiting 1 year to have only 2 units.

Just asking, but why adding marine artillery if there is not cannons on the ships ? I at least hoped that you'll have to do somthing else that sit and push the forward button to go forward...

I think they didn't understand the meaning of " Naval Battle ", it's not a battle of Infantry transported on ships, it's about ships that fight...

We can't even board other ships, because there is no collisions !

Yes I did, in matter of fact the first day the new part of the patch was released. How are you being tricked? They didn't promise you anything, they didn't own you anything. and 1 year? God please stop, many more people waited a much longer time for a promised MM patch but we got the NW DLC instead. And that you waited for 1 year is also just your own fault.. They don't force you to wait.

Even then, the new patch was only annouched like 6 months ago, not a freaking year.

The marine artillery, is the for stationairy ships that are on some maps (mostly siege so far I saw), where there are cannons on the ships. They also know quite well the meaning of Naval Battle, do you think they are stupid? For far I know the engine just isn't made for naval combat/battles. And they did the best they could with that what they added right now. And how do you mean you can't board? You just jump from ship to ship obviously the ships should be on jumping distance...
Not to sure how it goes from small ship to big ship but I gues they will find something for that soon.

I won't reply back, when obviously you didn't read what i'm writing...

"We can't even board other ships, because there is no collisions !"

No collisions means that the ships go straight through the other.

Kavar222 said:
I won't reply back, when obviously you didn't read what i'm writing...

"We can't even board other ships, because there is no collisions !"

No collisions means that the ships go straight through the other.

Not replying because I perhaps misunderstand one of your points? Seriously? If I didn't read your comment then I wouldn't have replied on your statements...  :neutral:

Do not understand how anyone can have people settle for so little ... In a year, they could have done a thousand times better patch with boats-round, more units, more features and remove the bayonet, change the animation when charging with the bayonet, etc etc ... I mean, what they have done could have done in a month.

There are people like Kavar and I, who are not satisfied with so little.

Thvle said:
Do not understand how anyone can have people settle for so little ... In a year, they could have done a thousand times better patch with boats-round, more units, more features and remove the bayonet, change the animation when charging with the bayonet, etc etc ... I mean, what they have done could have done in a month.

I do think that you forget a big fact here. What is, is that NW isn't their piority anymore already since a very long time, and this patch was someone they done even while they stated several times that BCoF was their top piority. And that they would not, or barely work on NW anymore.

You really can't expect that they work a freaking year on a patch for an expansion they have made while they are developping their own game. That's just silly.
So for the love of god be thankfull with the fact that we actually got a patch. They could have decided to quit the patches a long time ago and then we wouldn't have these ships, marines, new scenes (including old MM once's) and new units.

Yup...

I recommend the mod " L'Aigle " ( not out yet ), and I hope that all the NW Community will move on it, leaving NW and those dev' that doesn't give a **** about the people who make their game live and pay them.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,195571.0.html

Also the " be thankfull that they keep patching blablabla " argument of the loyal fanboy who is still happy anyways is invalid.

>Implying that we can call it "patch"
>we actually paid for the game
>beta for 3 months ( didn't noticed what changed during it also )
>6-7 fixed ( implying just modifying 2-3 numbers on the code )
>3 units c/c with brand new colors ! Whoaa
>ships that actually add nothing to the gameplay, just big transport stuff glitchy as ****

What the dev' actually did during this time

>Recolting money, laughing imaginating face of the player when the patch will be out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Also the " be thankfull that they keep patching blablabla " argument of the loyal fanboy who is still happy anyways is invalid.
Calling someone a fanboy just because he counters your statements (points whatever) is the most retarded thing I've ever seen, so atleast try to handle them in a proper way.
Now, on the crap you put here once again.
I recommend the mod " L'Aigle " ( not out yet ), and I hope that all the NW Community will move on it, leaving NW and those dev' that doesn't give a **** about the people who make their game live and pay them.
The Developers do care about its community, perhaps if you ever check the actuall community forum you might see it in the dev blogs, and they surely listen to any suggestions. But you seem to fail to realise this. Therefore I question any of your raised statements in the first place. But seeing even on this forum you are just a Recruit, and registerd only around 17 day's ago. I doubt you have idea what's going on.
>Implying that we can call it "patch"
>we actually paid for the game
>beta for 3 months ( didn't noticed what changed during it also )
>6-7 fixed ( implying just modifying 2-3 numbers on the code )
>3 units c/c with brand new colors ! Whoaa
>ships that actually add nothing to the gameplay, just big transport stuff glitchy as ****

Just quickly trying to answer some of your points.

First of all, I am quite sure that it was Taleworlds who kept the beta on for so long with whatever reason they had (not important). Not FSE, however that is a discussion/argu that has been going on already for quite some time.

Secondly. Yes, we all paid for the game, and you got the game so the problem is? Now you get more stuff on the game and you still complain? Units, and those ships (even while they aren't always that usefull, but some people actually still enjoy them even in the state they are currently) are quite some things for such a DLC as NW. I mean, how much times do you see such things added to other games that you bought probably for an even higher price?

Now please, go **** off to your beloved L'Aigle and stop *****ing on this thread.
Unless you can post proper feedback, suggestions etc you have till Monday apparently... :roll:

Cheers...

gokiller said:
Thvle said:

I do think that you forget a big fact here. What is, is that NW isn't their piority anymore already since a very long time, and this patch was someone they done even while they stated several times that BCoF was their top piority. And that they would not, or barely work on NW anymore.

You really can't expect that they work a freaking year on a patch for an expansion they have made while they are developping their own game. That's just silly.
So for the love of god be thankfull with the fact that we actually got a patch. They could have decided to quit the patches a long time ago and then we wouldn't have these ships, marines, new scenes (including old MM once's) and new units.

Is, a DLC that came out a year ago, and you're saying that if they take a patch over, we need to be happy? Ha!

I won't post feedbacks, if any of my suggestions would be concidered, I wouldn't live long enough to see it ...

Also, the " Bla, you're here from only 17 days, so you can't say a sh*t " is much more retarded.. I don't have to be registered on the forum to be on M&B since 2 weeks after his released.

Posting and posting to have a title doesn't make you right, accept it. Be ok with the fact that I am disapointed, and I find this revolting and that they should know their priority, that's the base of the communication.

The amount of comments here is needless to explain. All the people at least on the french community who I've speak find it bad, and with all the teases that they've done, we could have expected much much more.

Kavar222 said:
I won't post feedbacks, if any of my suggestions would be concidered, I wouldn't live long enough to see it ...

Also, the " Bla, you're here from only 17 days, so you can't say a sh*t " is much more retarded.. I don't have to be registered on the forum to be on M&B since 2 weeks after his released.

Posting and posting to have a title doesn't make you right, accept it. Be ok with the fact that I am disapointed, and I find this revolting and that they should know their priority, that's the base of the communication.

The amount of comments here is needless to explain. All the people at least on the french community who I've speak find it bad, and with all the teases that they've done, we could have expected much much more.

It's being done on activitiy mate, not on post count :wink:

Thvle said:
gokiller said:
Thvle said:

Is, a DLC that came out a year ago, and you're saying that if they take a patch over, we need to be happy? Ha!
I don't say you need to be happy, be whatever you want. Though you shouldn't complain for getting all the new stuff the patch included. If I hear you guys it's as you wanted much more to be in the patch. I find that ridicilious.

gokiller said:
Kavar222 said:

It's being done on activitiy mate, not on post count :wink:

Or the art of posting, not replying to the arguments. I hope that when you corrected me, you felt powerful...

Kavar, there are no words to adequately describe the lack of intelligence in your statements. Gokiller clearly has the right of it, and acting like an entitled snob just because the developers did not cater to your every whim and give you an absolutely perfect product will not earn you anything other than the scorn of the community.

Epicrules said:
Kavar, there are no words to adequately describe the lack of intelligence in your statements. Gokiller clearly has the right of it, and acting like an entitled snob just because the developers did not cater to your every whim and give you an absolutely perfect product will not earn you anything other than the scorn of the community.

he mad again , shut up

Epicrules said:
Thank you for saying what needed to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom