Napoleon Wars DLC - Invalid Serial Number

Users who are viewing this thread

Elliot17

Recruit
Yesterday I bought the Napoleon wars DLC from steam. However, when I loaded it up and tried to join a  multiplayer session a message appeared saying invalid serial number. When I tried to join again a box appeared asking me to enter my serial number. I entered the exact CD key code provided by steam, but still got the serial code message. Does anyone have a solution to this?  :sad:

Elliot17 said:
Yesterday I bought the Napoleon wars DLC from steam. However, when I loaded it up and tried to join a  multiplayer session a message appeared saying invalid serial number. When I tried to join again a box appeared asking me to enter my serial number. I entered the exact CD key code provided by steam, but still got the serial code message. Does anyone have a solution to this?  :sad:

I have the same problem. i've tried several solutions but nothing worked so far.

- I restarded steam (as stated in the Common Problems and Solutions sticky)
- Entered the exact CD-key that steam gave me.
- Made sure that the CD-key is in my windows registry.
- Reinstalled warband+NW.
- verified local files through steam.

Now what i've discovered is that when i launch M&B-NW and try to join a server the CD-key of only NW dissapears from my windows registry.
When i paste the CD code from steam directly in my windows registry it still keeps geving me the same error prompt (incorrect serial number). So this problems keeps repeating itself.

Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom