MP Musket Era Napoleon at War (Skin Pack)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vincenzo21

Recruit

Napoleon at War

Napoleon Bonaparte: Read over and over again the campaigns of Alexander, Hannibal, Caesar, Gustavus, Turenne, Eugene and Frederic. ... This is the only way to become a great general and master the secrets of the art of war

Info
Hello All, My Brother and I are currently in progress in making this mod.
It will re skin All Units Uniforms,Hats,Pants,Weapons ect... you name it and it will be re skinned.
Also working on terrain and Sky textures Sky,Trees,Bushes,Leafs,Walls,Buildings ect...
Loads more to come.

France
Fusiliers-Ranker

Polish Legion-Ranker

Voltigeur-Ranker

Grenadier-Ranker

Old Guard-Ranker

Bavarian-Ranker

French Guard Artillery

Sapper

7th hussars

Carabiners

Cuirassiers

Guard Cavalry

Download Links
All Faction Unit Skins:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6vk7jf88j0kz6cb/Historical+Skins.zip

historical music
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1o299y2tkzxda6o/historical+music.zip

Credit
88thYork_Pet_Vincenzo
88thYork_Pvt_Damian

...You literally just took all of the French uniforms from the Napoleonic Wars DLC and claimed than you made them.

What the actual ****?

Really are you serous? you have got to be joking? are you blind or something?
There is a HUGE difference between my Skins and the vanilla ones. get your eyes checked!

ClearlyInvisible said:
They aren't even reskinned -_-

Even so then what's wrong :neutral:? It's completely similar to making a mod for native, and using all the items from it. Also, he didn't directly said he made those uniforms, he said this:

Hello All, My Brother and I are currently in progress in making this mod.
It will re skin All Units Uniforms,Hats,Pants,Weapons ect... you name it and it will be re skinned.
Also working on terrain and Sky textures Sky,Trees,Bushes,Leafs,Walls,Buildings ect...
Loads more to come.

Yes but that isn't a mod, it's a skin pack. I'll admit I didn't read the OP fully and I jumped the gun a bit, so I apologies for that, but you should adjust the title of the main post a bit.

ClearlyInvisible said:
Other than the Voltigeur Ranker, which I've seen in a skin-pack on the FSE forum, and the 7th Hussars, no you haven't.

Look my brother and I put hard work on re skinning these units OURSELVES and thought we will share them to the community.
These are not taken out of any Mod. There from Vanilla Warband Napoleonic Wars and have been re skinned.

Thanks for giving us **** for our first skin mod for Warband.

Well, it seems to be damn hard to find out what is actually re-skinned and what not. So to clear this up, would you two mind pointing out the differences on each unit? That what you have eddited. I can see the difference on some of the units, but not on all of them.

I agree with gokiller, to me, it looks like you've taken all of the French Units from the NW DLC, and done nothing to them. I see no difference in the majority apart from the ones Clearly pointed out. Maybe create a list of what you've added/changed about them?

Actually, the best solution for you guys to prove to us you actually re-skinned them, show comparison pictures.
One picture to be split in 2 images, one of the NW skin, and next to it the one you guys made so that we can see the differences.

Heroes_Witch_King said:
Actually, the best solution for you guys to prove to us you actually re-skinned them, show comparison pictures.
One picture to be split in 2 images, one of the NW skin, and next to it the one you guys made so that we can see the differences.

Yeah i will be doing that, I took some Vanilla pictures last night and will post them here soon.

Damian21 said:
We are Twin Brothers didn't steal it we both wanted the same.

He didn't mean you two guys, he means that your twin brother Vincenzo, stole the name from the real Vincenzo, who is an external developer here on the forums.

Back
Top Bottom