Name 3 features you would like to see implemented in the next - not yet started - update / patch !

Users who are viewing this thread

Seriously mate ? I have not seen literally one (1) post of yours that adds value to the discussion. Do me this great honour and think about three most urgent things you would like to see in the next updates. Consider this a therapy for your ass pain.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have an ass pain :unsure:

1) Fair leveling system that lets you achieve the top if you put enough energy to it. Completely deleting skill specialization gameplay, currently you need 200+h to level up one skill to max, and it further completely prevent you from maxing the others by absurdly nerfing the learning speed, + as you can die easily it's truly absurd
2) Make your offsprings inherit your stats/skills or at least a decent portion of it (at least 50%) so that with enough efforts down the line you can finally have an OP character and dynasty.
3) Fire Armagan Yavuz

Last edited:
I do have an ass pain :unsure:

1) Fair leveling system that lets you achieve the top if you put enough energy to it. Completely deleting skill specialization gameplay, currently you need 200+h to level up one skill to max, and it further completely prevent you from maxing the others by absurdly nerfing the learning speed, + as you can die easily it's truly absurd
2) Make your offsprings inherit your stats/skills or at least a decent portion of it (at least 50%) so that with enough efforts down the line you can finally have an OP character and dynasty.
3) Fire Armagan Yavuz

ad. 3) I believe he owns the damn thing or at least has the major share of it. So try forcing him to resign..

I believe that's the NUMBER ONE issue of TaleWorlds and Bannerlord
There are supposedly several owners, possibly owner shares were sold as a way to finance Bannerlord development. You only need to convince Armagan to sell his share, so investor types would take over and milk the franchise dry with cynical cash grab games and expansions before they close the shop because of bad rep. Be careful what you wish for.

Thanks you kind sir ! ?
Pretty sure that if :
- Armagan Yavuz could refrain from ever deciding on anything regarding Bannerlord
- The competent developers team take power and implement 90% of what it's that thread
- I'd move my fat ass on a threadmill more often
My ass pain would go away !

1. my number 1 pet peeve of this game. Make clans come to you when you start a new kingdom. Even some tier 1 clans. Whatever. Its damn annoying to run around trying to convince a clan, hell any clan to join you when you first start a kingdom. It makes me always restart after i form a kingdom. Its absolutely annoying af.
2. Make it to where when you sit on your throne random events happen. Example would be the different text story popups in ck3. Just let us feel like we are a king of a real kingdom. Doesn't have to be anything fancy. Some random events even in a text window would be a breath of fresh air.
3. More diversity in the game. Make more clans that may switch sides ect. And a chance to convince minor clans of becoming a perm stay. We work as a merc clan but eventually move up to have fiefs ect. Why would those clans not as well.

1: Character development: REMOVE "level up =skills learning down" Adjust slower skills, add alt methods or daily ticks for medicine, make leadership not dependent on armies OR ability to leads clan army as free clan.

2: PRE BATTLE PLACEMENT AND FORMATIONS! Choosing how and where my troops start and really being able to save some defaults so I don't have to do this garbage every single battle in a game that's nothing but battles.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...y-hurry-and-give-us-full-control-soon.428077/

3:Un-**** The Combat AI + Enhancing (NOT NERFING) Balances: Make Cavalry HIT ENEMIES! Make Infantry hold shield up AND RUN! Make HA not ride into enemies for no reason... just un-do what they changed to make them start doing this! Make t5 infantry as powerful as Huskarls and rhodok sergeants in Warband! Archers..... you're doing alright.... BUT GIVE IMPERIAL ARCHERS their second stack back! Tis might seem like 2 request but really the request is just to have units that aren't worthless piles of garbage.

Bonus: Make a marriage quest line (no %chance dialogs) that ends in a wedding event! YAY!:party:
bro.....number 2.........ffs can we please have this.

1. Right to rule: a variable that will decide how much would cost and how many of the clans could join you in a rebellion, or if you could be chosen as the next king, in the late game it could also be used to define if your kingdom would face a dynastic struggle if, for example, a noble family have an equal or higher quantity of right to rule than your heir, there would be a greater chance of civil war depending on mix of the clans leader traits and a pint of chance.
The right to rule could be earned through winnings battles, amassing good relations will the clans and (the fastest way) marring into the royal/imperial family.

2. Being able to assign tasks or general directives to your clans parties.

3. Dyeing the banners: Throw the power ranger's colour scheme in the pits of hell, make unifying the colours of soldier's equipment a paid option in the town menu, or limit it to shields, allow us to select clothing colours in the market menu as a paid option.

Ps: sorry for the bad english etc...

2. Make it to where when you sit on your throne random events happen. Example would be the different text story popups in ck3. Just let us feel like we are a king of a real kingdom. Doesn't have to be anything fancy. Some random events even in a text window would be a breath of fresh air.
"Congratulations, you now have hemorrhoids from excessive sitting." But very decent idea really.

Great one, it could be something similar to vassals having an audience with the king, and the outcome could affect security or prosperity of the town.

1. bandit playthrough implementation - recruitment, take over hideouts (and upgrade) and street gangs, more loot from raiding, friendly bandit parties can follow you, also: black markets.
2. Feasts - Ai lords and player to have the ability to hold feasts pretty much like in warband, with some fixes already mentioned throughout the forum.
3. More diplomacy options - more ways to interact with other lords, ai lords seeking the player for tasks, more ways to influence others.

I think these are what i like to see the most, short-term-wise.

i just sat on the throne and was like damn thats pretty cool looking. To bad they dont do anything with it.

But keep in mind my idea's are coming from a player brand new to mount and blade. I dont know anything besides what i've experienced in this game. But even i feel the same that there needs some more to draw you into the world. I really wish there was a reason to go inside the cities more. Seems a waste to spend that much time making them so beautiful and then not really doing anything with them. I'd love to be immersed in my character walking through the streets, talking to vassals at a meeting, solving problems for the townsfolk, like donating money for new roads to help trade ect. I loved the grind in leveling up which i usually hate but it feels real rewarding. The problem was once i got a kingdom i was like well thats a little anti climatic. Now what. It just becomes stagnant and super fast. That to me is where everything starts to unravel. Just needs something for you to do late game to feel like you're in the world.

If I’m choosing three (and taking this from another one of my posts):

1. siege AI. Sieges in warband were pretty fun but lacked a lot. The potential for what’s here - actually using the siege tower ladders, troops using a map’s cover, murder holes, massing at the gate - are so full of promise and would be leagues ahead of warband’s ladder ramps and field formations on castle walls. To have troops just stand around at the base of the towers, or trickle up the ladders, is disappointing.
  2. Bandit playthrough/economy. I don’t really even play the bandit type but it feels like this would be a great way to tie town gangs and bandit hideouts together and make it more meaningful. I actually put together an entire idea for how to piece it together although it’s buried within someone else’s thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ood-the-bad-and-the-ugly.439342/#post-9644188
  3. Pre-battle army placement. I had really looked forward to that perk in tactics (and it made perfect sense to level up and unlock it). I’d be heartened for this to actually happen.

1) ability to get higher level clan tier, and higher level buildings, the current caps seem way to low. I would love it if it went to 25 at least in the clan tier, and the town buildings need some love in terms of where they can end up (level 10+) so holding a town and not letting it get pillaged is rewarding.
2) ability to tell kingdom parties what to do when king/queen. As others have said, hunt bandits/attack x/ defend x
3) inventories at workshops so I can give raw materials to them.

Back
Top Bottom