Name 3 features you would like to see implemented in the next - not yet started - update / patch !

Users who are viewing this thread

1: Character development: REMOVE "level up =skills learning down" Adjust slower skills, add alt methods or daily ticks for medicine, make leadership not dependent on armies OR ability to leads clan army as free clan.

2: PRE BATTLE PLACEMENT AND FORMATIONS! Choosing how and where my troops start and really being able to save some defaults so I don't have to do this garbage every single battle in a game that's nothing but battles.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...y-hurry-and-give-us-full-control-soon.428077/

3:Un-**** The Combat AI + Enhancing (NOT NERFING) Balances: Make Cavalry HIT ENEMIES! Make Infantry hold shield up AND RUN! Make HA not ride into enemies for no reason... just un-do what they changed to make them start doing this! Make t5 infantry as powerful as Huskarls and rhodok sergeants in Warband! Archers..... you're doing alright.... BUT GIVE IMPERIAL ARCHERS their second stack back! Tis might seem like 2 request but really the request is just to have units that aren't worthless piles of garbage.

Bonus: Make a marriage quest line (no %chance dialogs) that ends in a wedding event! YAY!:party:
Yes, I agree
The Greeks didn't use saddles or wear pants. Think about how awkward that would be!
? ? ? ?

Awesome initiative @Nodice83, thank you for all the effort you've put into summing it up. Likewise, thank you to everyone that decided to chip in with your feedback, it's appreciated and will be forwarded and discussed internally.
Thank you @Dejan, it is great to hear that ! I hope you will have a constructive and fruitful discussion based on this little excercise.
I plan to wrap up it once again in the near future as more people tend to speak up. Unfortunately couldn't go much further with statistics, without proper understanding of how game developing company works as every tool i know requires those as counterbalance. This is indeed for the internal team to discuss. Simple models could help simulate (i refer to techniques such as: Binary Search Tree, Planning Game, AHP, HoQ, etc.) - but again oversimplification may blur the whole picture.
Makes the heart warm
It does, indeed.

@Dejan it would be nice to know what the outcome of this discussion was. Just saying.
giphy.gif

1- More gameplay options, play as a regular soldier or play as a bandit. (Freelancer)
2- Battle improvements, better spear performance, better collision, better formations and better behavior.
3- Items overhaul, a complete overhaul of the attributes and values of all items of the game.

1. Give nobles some actual personality. "I have a question" "Never mind" has no business still being in the game (frankly had no business being in the game at release but i digress)
2. Give companions some actual personality. I'd prefer this happen in the form of handcrafted companions but The Committee of No has already rejected this idea.
3. Perk overhaul. "+2% damage"-type **** is unimaginative and boring

A little bump here (learned from other forumites experiences :wink: @Terco_Viejo)...

So many TW supporters (sometimes unfairly addressed to as white knights) have recently rioted on the forum... Guys, maybe you want to share some constructive feedback? I trust this is still something TW might use (@Dejan) in their future deliberations. I will voluntarily prepare the 2nd set. Counting on some representative data set. ✌️

1. bandit playthrough implementation - recruitment, take over hideouts (and upgrade) and street gangs, more loot from raiding, friendly bandit parties can follow you.
2. pro-active quests - would be nice if NPC's would seek you out for a task, more immersive
3. Throne room/ army camp scene - a gathering of in person NPC's is necessary to vote on policies and fief assignment.
Oh man I'd love it if Lords would actually show up to vote on issues, a Lord of the realm shouldn't win the vote to be king if he's raiding territory in the middle of the desert and not in the capital when other potential candidates are in the throne room.

Oh man I'd love it if Lords would actually show up to vote on issues, a Lord of the realm shouldn't win the vote to be king if he's raiding territory in the middle of the desert and not in the capital when other potential candidates are in the throne room.
"You can have three wishes, love" - says the genie

A little bump here (learned from other forumites experiences :wink: @Terco_Viejo)...

So many TW supporters (sometimes unfairly addressed to as white knights) have recently rioted on the forum... Guys, maybe you want to share some constructive feedback? I trust this is still something TW might use (@Dejan) in their future deliberations. I will voluntarily prepare the 2nd set. Counting on some representative data set. ✌️

Yeah it’s not easy to collect this type of qualitative data - I hope it’s been informative. And a feedback loop to how it’s been received would really provide a nice incentive for more folks to share their own priorities.

Yeah it’s not easy to collect this type of qualitative data - I hope it’s been informative. And a feedback loop to how it’s been received would really provide a nice incentive for more folks to share their own priorities.
I am reluctant to overanalyze the turnout - it's everyone's choice to participate or not, but it is barely impossible to disagree with you... At least knowing if this is 'somehow helpful' would for sure make it easier to gather future opinions.

1. Siege Battle.
Besiegers:
-Climb the ladder please
-Knock the door please
Defenders:
-Swing your weapon please, not just keep passing by
-Defend with outer wall, inner wall & in the Keep. (3layers of defends)
-don't teleport troops at the gate

2. Battle.
-shield wall able to thrust weapon. (spear/pike man are useless right now) at least make shield wall usable
-different lord/noble should have different battle strategy in battlefield.

3. New Quest.
-in order to encourage player to visit those beautiful town/village, create more quest that is only within the town/village.so player gets to run around in the town/village.

1. Relation & Charm

The core of this functionality feels like you are gaming the system. Leaving companions in settlements and releasing nobles doesn't feel like YOU are charismatic. It would be great to have a mechanic to exercise your charm for a relation increase with notables, family members, your spouse and companions. It's particularly strange that your brother praises you for saving him in the campaign and your relation is like a 2. Also your spouse's relation should reflect the courtship and not just always be 0 (or -1 sometimes).

2. More Diplomacy Options

I'd love to see alliances, treaties and vassal wars. Vlandia even has lore around vassal conflicts and Sturgia is supposed to be a loose confederation so I think it would be a cool addition.

3. Large scale battle spawning

I think troops should spawn outside the boundaries and have to run in - spawning on top of opposing soldiers sways battles too easily as there is always a small massacre.

Back
Top Bottom