SP Other Naked Females

Users who are viewing this thread

hsngrms

Regular
Download page (Nexus Mods)

Hello! This is my first mod to share.

It is part of what I call Cheaters' Bundle created for self enjoyment from game. It includes 3 mods.

• Cheaters Naked Females
  • Cheaters Overpowered Items
  • Cheaters Overpowered Female Troops

Frankly this is part of Bundle to only getting below look in spoiler possible. (When you remove outfits, it is full nude, no need to share it here.)

EfpB5.png

However I'm not sure about uploading other mods. I don't know anyone would want to cheat so hard like me. (And I didn't tested many many days in game, I believe overpowered troops can cause snowballing if Empire factions uses them lot.)

Installation

After downloading the mod just extract !CNF folder into the Modules folder of game.
Path to Modules folder is like below:
Code:
...\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules

I suggest using 7-zip, I'm using for years, it is free, functional and fast.

Do not forget to activate mod in launcher when starting game.

IMPORTANT: This mod always should be on top of load order in order to work. Otherwise it will not work.

zHY2K.png

zbebY.png

Uninstallation

This mod can be uninstalled any time. It will NOT corrupt your save game.

Remove !CNF folder from Modules if you want to complete uninstall.

Deactivate Cheaters Naked Females in launcher if you want to disable for a while but use it again later.

* Vortex can be used for install / uninstall.

Compatibility with Other Mods

This mod uses altered version of skins.xml file as a module (Not touching the original)
This makes the mod not compatible with any other mode doing same thing.

Most popular example for conflicting mod is Detailed Character Creation. Actually they are working together if my mod is on top of !DCC, however there is a great risk of crash when trying to change appearance of characters with DCC. Anyone using DCC and want naked females can edit skins.xml file of DCC instead of using my mod. :sad:

Save Game Compatibility

This mod is %100 save game compatible. You can add this mod anytime you want, you will get naked females immediately. Also you can remove anytime you want, females will start to use garments again immediately. (Advise: do not install or remove any mod while game is still running)

Compatibility of Future Versions of Game

This mod will stay compatible between versions of game unless skins.xml file get some changes. However I will update the mod as soon as possible when there is such a change.

You all Stay Safe!

Sorry about copy/pasting Nexus page. I don't know what can I say different here for a simple mod. ?

Download page (Nexus Mods)

Edit: Put picture in spoiler and moved it to up where it belongs actually.

Last edited:
Creating your mod in such a way that it is required to be the very first mod loaded is a very bad practice. You should really look into ways to mitigate this, because it breaks compatibility with a lot of other mods if you do this.

First thank you all for your nice comments.

Creating your mod in such a way that it is required to be the very first mod loaded is a very bad practice. You should really look into ways to mitigate this, because it breaks compatibility with a lot of other mods if you do this.
1) There is no other way, it should be on top because at current state game only loads one skins file, this means any mod wanna change skins file needs to be over Native.
2) Sorry to say but there is no way to mitigate it. However, it is still NOT breaking anything. Did you ever tried before making this comment? ?

For now only DCC conflicts with my mod. If you know something else, I'll be glad to learn and add it into description to inform anyone interests.

BTW at nexusmods ppl asking for meshes. Anyone interested to mess with meshes, maybe you can open that file somehow :
Code:
...\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\gtex_files\6174247036682874708.gtex
It is mentioned there :
...\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\ValidMaterials.xml :
Code:
        <Import Name="body_female_a" VirtualName="6174247036682874708"/>
...\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\Granite.xml :
Code:
        <Import Name="6174247036682874708" Type="Normal" TilingMethod="Repeat" AutoScalingMode="None" TargetWidth="4096" TargetHeight="4096">
            <LayerTexture QualityProfile="default" Flip="Vertical" Src="$BASE/Modules/Native/AssetSources/text4a/body_female_a_d.psd" AssetPackingMode="None" TargetWidth="0" TargetHeight="0" ResizeMode="RelativeToStackedTexture" MipSource="Default"/>
            <LayerTexture QualityProfile="default" Flip="Vertical" Src="$BASE/Modules/Native/AssetSources/text4a/body_female_a_n.psd" AssetPackingMode="None" TargetWidth="0" TargetHeight="0" ResizeMode="RelativeToStackedTexture" MipSource="Default"/>
            <LayerTexture QualityProfile="default" Flip="Vertical" Src="$BASE/Modules/Native/AssetSources/text4a/body_female_a_s.psd" AssetPackingMode="None" TargetWidth="0" TargetHeight="0" ResizeMode="RelativeToStackedTexture" MipSource="Default"/>
        </Import>
Looks like source is .psd but I couldn't open .gtex with GIMP.

I have no desire to add intentionally removed body parts back... I am just curious.

1) There is no other way, it should be on top because at current state game only loads one skins file, this means any mod wanna change skins file needs to be over Native.
2) Sorry to say but there is no way to mitigate it. However, it is still NOT breaking anything. Did you ever tried before making this comment? ?

For now only DCC conflicts with my mod. If you know something else, I'll be glad to learn and add it into description to inform anyone interests.
If there is no other way, there is no other way. My comment was not meant as a stab at you, just something I wanted to point out because it warrants consideration.

As for the .gtex stuff you mentioned: the file extension .gtex is unique to Bannerlord, and probably requires the modding tools to interact with. Until those are released, there's probably no way to interact with them.
You made this mod by editing the .psd files to remove the underwear, I suppose? Sorry, I haven't downloaded it, but I'm curious how you managed to do it.

If there is no other way, there is no other way. My comment was not meant as a stab at you, just something I wanted to point out because it warrants consideration.

As for the .gtex stuff you mentioned: the file extension .gtex is unique to Bannerlord, and probably requires the modding tools to interact with. Until those are released, there's probably no way to interact with them.
You made this mod by editing the .psd files to remove the underwear, I suppose? Sorry, I haven't downloaded it, but I'm curious how you managed to do it.
Mate, as you can imagine everyone understands the game and modding at different level. So, this type of comments like the one you made earlier can cause bad perception on many people because they could think this mod is not safe to use, breaking game, corrupting saves etc. after reading your post. This is why I replied as soon as I saw your post and maybe my answer is not soft to you, idk. However, since I have a chance to tell why otherwise, I have no problem with you or anyone else. (y)

Yes as for .gtex stuff I think we need to wait for official modding kit, and I believe it will be possible after ending of Early Access in best scenario.

This mod not contains any image in it, because of the reason I just write, I can't edit .gtex or can't convert it to PSD too.
This is a simple module which loads a custom skins.xml file when you start the game with it. Its working logic is like official modules of game. Simple but effective. (Every module for this game works like that, more or less. So this is not I call something special.)

Last edited:
We already had dopamine addicts playing these games non stop and now we're bringing the coomers in lets just gather them all around good job

Back
Top Bottom