North American Battle of the Blades [NABB]

NABB is a premiere Bannerlord competitive tournament for the community, ran by the community. If you think you have what it takes to skirmish against the very best of the Bannerlord competitive scene then sign up a team today or join the free agency!

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[NABB] Rosters & Substitutions (SIGN-UPS HERE) DEADLINE June 16th 11:59pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Your concept of banter is garbage, and it seems every thread you visit lately turns into a dumpster fire. Don't you have your own trashcan tournament to run? Stop making a mess in this one.

On a side note, it's not classy to allow someone to play in a tournament with the name Adolf Hitler. What's up with that, @KoA John ?
Very professorial for a global mod

I am very liberal with what I will allow in the tournament in regards to names and other certain things. I also am a believer of "those who forget history are doomed to repeat it", which is one reason why I am against banning names. Also the task of regulating names is not something I enjoy doing, but in this case we are all aware of the atrocities committed by the person of interest. So until his name is changed he will not be allowed to play in the tournament and his name will be removed from the roster page.

Team Flag:

D6AFF576F730EC6434C93BC9FD8A6F4F67D2D64B

Team Name: Siege Cregs, the Seal Team 6 of Siege

Team Tag: Creg

Contact 1: Britney profile

Contact 2: Viperwire profile

Roster:

Viperwire
OMG it's BRITNEY
Purple
Miicom
BurakBB