North American Battle of the Blades [NABB]

NABB is a premiere Bannerlord competitive tournament for the community, ran by the community. If you think you have what it takes to skirmish against the very best of the Bannerlord competitive scene then sign up a team today or join the free agency!

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[NABB] Fantasy Team Mini-Game

Users who are viewing this thread

As the team evaluator for Team Chef Boyo Ass Ugly.

It crazy how I came in second. But whats even crazier is that people still play Bannerlord. Im literally the most unactive player on Bannerlord. I deadass picked this roster blind. I dont even know half the bozos on the roster. The only reason why I knew I got in second was because my boy was bouncing on my **** and was like "by the way, you came in second in the [NABB] Fantasy Team Mini-Game". I had to reset my password because I forgot my password to this ****ty ass game forum, and see for myself.

But to the players on my roster... I want to say thank you for playing this **** game. If I had to pick the teams again, I would count on you guys... except for Maccle cuz word on the block was that you didn't even show up.. kind of like my dad during my important moments in life.

Before even responding back to me, sit up straight and fix that posture lizard neck.

It crazy how I came in second. But whats even crazier is that people still play Bannerlord. Im literally the most unactive player on Bannerlord. I deadass picked this roster blind. I dont even know half the bozos on the roster. The only reason why I knew I got in second was because my boy was bouncing on my **** and was like "by the way, you came in second in the [NABB] Fantasy Team Mini-Game". I had to reset my password because I forgot my password to this ****ty ass game forum, and see for myself.

But to the players on my roster... I want to say thank you for playing this **** game. If I had to pick the teams again, I would count on you guys... except for Maccle cuz word on the block was that you didn't even show up.. kind of like my dad during my important moments in life.

Before even responding back to me, sit up straight and fix that posture lizard neck.
LMFAO IM DEAD

lowkey sloppy, vorn, and I carried your roster after unknown got knocked out

? ? ?

Spicy post

???

Back
Top Bottom