North American Battle of the Blades [NABB]

NABB is a premiere Bannerlord competitive tournament for the community, ran by the community. If you think you have what it takes to skirmish against the very best of the Bannerlord competitive scene then sign up a team today or join the free agency!

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[NABB] Credits & Future

Users who are viewing this thread

I want to start off by thanking everyone that played in the tournament, you made this a fun tournament to play in! So without further ado!

Congratulations to DoF for winning the first NABB!

AWH with an honorable 2nd

and KoA/PSFC for 3rd

I want to thank all the teams for playing. This wasn't a perfect tournament by any means, especially without custom servers and a limited map pool and lots of rng, but all in all I think we all did pretty good with what we had. I hope that in the future, we as a community can build on this foundation with better rules, settings, rankings etc and really create some solid tournaments for us all to play in going into the future.

Everyone on the staff did such a good job and went above and beyond with the time they gave to try and create something that we all would enjoy. Each admin had their own thread that they did great with. We all shared the workload, editing, talking etc and I think it turned out good. I specifically want to thank each admin:

Surreal
Chowski
CdJrcxx
Squeaks

Great team and great guys, this tournament quite literally wouldn't have been here without you! :smile:

I appreciate the captains for scheduling and keeping things pretty civil throughout the tournament and leading their teams to each match. It's not easy being a captain, you guys all did a good job.

Thank you to anyone who did extra work that wasn't necessarily an admin, from helping with the bracket to doing stats, you guys added some really valuable content and input towards the tournament.

Hancock
Ebdanian

Also a shoutout to all our power rankings posters, they all were very entertaining to read! (I see you Sidepleb)

Going forward I think the game is getting into a better place with the clan matching system and improved melee combat, it's slowly becoming a better game patch by patch. There is still a lot of work to do on Taleworlds side and I personally don't believe the game is balanced very well at the moment. There are also a lot of bugs and glitches that happen from time to time and we still don't have custom servers yet. So with those few things in mind I don't think we will be hosting another tournament this year. I think the game needs to go through its growing pains.

Thank you everyone again for all and any work and time that you put into this tournament, you guys all made it possible and fun. I look forward to playing with you guys in the future.

There are rumors of a new tournament taking place, the scramble/draft pick tournament hosted by the Rat King himself! You can find out all about it here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/royal-rat-rumble-tournament.430241/

Rat lore beyond this...
191585482158de313d54e48d491cc254.jpg

The rain patters on the roof and a scratching upon your door startles you from your thoughts, puzzled by this you walk over and open the door only to see before you a large rat standing at about half your height. The rat gleams with the wetness and stench of the sewer. "What do you want?" you ask. It reaches into the satchel strapped across its torso and picks out a scroll from the many others inside. It holds out the rolled paper in its long pink paw which more closely resembles a claw. The creature says nothing, only staring at you with its blank black eyes. You reach out and take the scroll and a grin appears upon the rat's face before it scurries away into the dark alleyway. Looking down at the scroll, you can see it is sealed with purple wax and it is imprinted with what looks like a large rat paw. You break it open and unravel the paper. The writing is terrible, obviously written in "Rat Scratch".

"You are invited to a royal tournament hosted by our most Pungent Lord; King Roberta. Should you accept this invitation to fight in our arena and you do in fact win, you will be rewarded with unimaginably fetid prizes covered in the deadliest poisons and diseases we can concoct in our humble abode."

We shall see you very soon...

jacmax.png

Back
Top Bottom