[Na5aSide] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Surkan said:
the blame literally goes to the entire team

if i happen to be a german playing for the dutch team my captain should get punished

After Robin (Head admin) confronted each player and which each player said they were Welsh?, blame it on the captain?, can't tell if you're serious or not. The UK is far more complex than a German player playing for a Dutch team as that can easily be identified.

Fietta you've already said on the other thread that you were aware many of the players you were accepting were not Welsh. You keep talking about punishing them for what they did, but what about you? You orchestrated the entire Welsh team and are ultimately responsible for allowing English people onto your team, especially since you knew that they were just pretending to have your nationality.

Gibby Jr said:
Fietta you've already said on the other thread that you were aware many of the players you were accepting were not Welsh. You keep talking about punishing them for what they did, but what about you? You orchestrated the entire Welsh team and are ultimately responsible for allowing English people onto your team, especially since you knew that they were just pretending to have your nationality.

I don't recall ever saying that I knew they weren't Welsh?, I've only ever said I never knew... It's near impossible to prove if they were from England or Wales, Robin done the job of confronting them asking if they're Welsh to allow them to play in my team. The complexity of the Wales team meant that as a Captain, I'd have to talk to Robin about players and he gives the get-go and I had no role in determining if they're English or Welsh. The players that applied for Wales I asked if they're Welsh and then Robin confronted them. I declined players such as Halian because he didn't give a good enough reason to play in the Welsh team (before speaking to robin) yet was allowed to play because Sombie took over as captain of Wales (again, I couldn't stop that decision, the admins allowed that). The other players bull****ted their way into it. I know you well enough Gibby and I think you're trying too hard. It's ok, you can stop with your false claims.

I usually don't mind drama, but this is rather pointless.

Half of the teams use fake IDs to have people play that are not from the nation, even the ****ing head admin has signed up with a player that is tied to russia since a few years and won't talk about it. Just let people play and have a fun tournament. Where's the harm in having a few more teams? This is a meme tourney anyways.

HKP said:
I usually don't mind drama, but this is rather pointless.

Half of the teams use fake IDs to have people play that are not from the nation, even the **** head admin has signed up with a player that is tied to russia since a few years and won't talk about it. Just let people play and have a fun tournament. Where's the harm in having a few more teams? This is a meme tourney anyways.

Yeah it's more about punishment for what's happened more than this tournament. The leeds team is fine but there's liars within that team which ultimately can continue to lie and lied throughout the entire NC2017 (which we only just found out).

Fietta said:
GrafBlade it's like saying "Hey you cheated in the last tournament and we didn't know, we'll gladly just allow you to be in this one even though we've just found out that you cheated!". The fact that they lied the entire tournament and only got caught now means there has to be punishment. If they got caught last year, the punishment would have been given then. Common sense really. The UK is far more complex when it comes to nationality than other countries, that's why it's not as easy as you're making it out to be. The NC is a tournament and a tournament is defined by '(in a sport or game) a series of contests between a number of competitors, competing for an overall prize.'. Going political is a must if you want to ensure a smooth ride plus, as people have said and including myself, the Leeds team is fine, but just not the exploiters within it. This is still the NC, changes were made to the format and that's it, the rules are the same (apart from the obvious format). Since you're a cheat yourself, I don't see how you can comment about lies.

I haven't said political aspects shouldn't be considered, but if you wanna go into detail about that, have fun with it :grin:
Again, the example of Faebio and the term "Nation": Imo, it is better to keep the less complicated way in this case, which is saying we'll ignore sociological matters if we talk about Nationality.

About the punishment: I'd say this really is an individual decision in the end. I wouldn't punish someone (in a PC-game) for something that happened one year go. With the ending of last NC, this case was closed imo. If you would do different, alright.

Ah, and Fietta: Just because I cheated according to the rules doesn't mean I have to be called a cheater at all, cuz being a real cheater implies conscious use of the advantaging cheat, which clearly wasn't the case. If you cannot see a difference there or simply don't want to accept a difference it is your problem. I will never consider myself a cheater.

HKP said:
stfu fietta everyone knew there was like 4 people that were actually welsh do you think people are **** retarded

No one knew anything because nothing was proven. I could claim that you're actually a Turk with a fake ID and immigrated to Germany. If I told you that I lived in Belgium for most of my life then moved to the UK then you wouldn't bat an eyelid. They convinced me that they were Welsh and they did to Robin, doesn't get anymore complex.

GrafBlade said:
Fietta said:
GrafBlade it's like saying "Hey you cheated in the last tournament and we didn't know, we'll gladly just allow you to be in this one even though we've just found out that you cheated!". The fact that they lied the entire tournament and only got caught now means there has to be punishment. If they got caught last year, the punishment would have been given then. Common sense really. The UK is far more complex when it comes to nationality than other countries, that's why it's not as easy as you're making it out to be. The NC is a tournament and a tournament is defined by '(in a sport or game) a series of contests between a number of competitors, competing for an overall prize.'. Going political is a must if you want to ensure a smooth ride plus, as people have said and including myself, the Leeds team is fine, but just not the exploiters within it. This is still the NC, changes were made to the format and that's it, the rules are the same (apart from the obvious format). Since you're a cheat yourself, I don't see how you can comment about lies.

I haven't said political aspects shouldn't be considered, but if you wanna go into detail about that, have fun with it :grin:
Again, the example of Faebio and the term "Nation": Imo, it is better to keep the less complicated way in this case, which is saying we'll ignore sociological matters if we talk about Nationality.

I agree with Nation: instead of Nationality:

So if u really belived that everyone in your team was welsh you should just go and drown yourself.
what kind if bull**** is this lol
you were captain of the nc team means you're responsible anyway so face a ban and let the rest play
kthanksbye

HKP said:
So if u really belived that everyone in your team was welsh you should just go and drown yourself.

Considering over 50% of the team were Welsh and the players I got who claimed were Welsh weren't exactly tournament winners, I do believe that the players I recruited were Welsh yes. I got plenty applications to which were declined, there's just people who slipped through. Using derogatory comments isn't wise, can't believe people can be so deluded. It also seems that these people who claimed they were Welsh fooled most of you as there were some sceptical comments but nothing set in stone so the tournament continued as per usual, it's only being brought up now because they've now claimed they're not Welsh, if they didn't you wouldn't be typing that **** right now.

Aeronwen said:
Players who lie about their nationality should be permanently banned from any NC.

Perhaps you should start punishing people for lying about their nationality by starting with this Vernon guy then, who changes his nationality whenever he wants, instead of allowing him to do so?

[quote author=CISCHEATINGSCUM]
Vernon played for Russian team in NC 2014, therefore he dedicated himself to Russia.

h ttps://i.imgur.com/YDIfTBd.png

Vernon playing for UA this year, even though he shouldn't be allowed as he dedicated himself to Russia in previous tournaments.
h ttps://i.imgur.com/1FDc4Me.png
[/quote]

NC brings joy to my heart  :lol:

Only one way to settle this debate. Everyone send a photo of your passport and a selfie of you holding your passport to me. I will then sell these online and use some of the funds raised as a prizepool and the rest for some fancy troop team hoodies.

Ps if you get defrauded it's not my fault

CISCHEATINGSCUM said:
Aeronwen said:
Players who lie about their nationality should be permanently banned from any NC.

Perhaps you should start punishing people for lying about their nationality by starting with this Vernon guy then, who changes his nationality whenever he wants, instead of allowing him to do so?

[quote author=CISCHEATINGSCUM]
Vernon played for Russian team in NC 2014, therefore he dedicated himself to Russia.

h ttps://i.imgur.com/YDIfTBd.png

Vernon playing for UA this year, even though he shouldn't be allowed as he dedicated himself to Russia in previous tournaments.
h ttps://i.imgur.com/1FDc4Me.png
[/quote]

Perhaps you should post with your real account instead of replying with fake alt.

People forgot to mention that 'home nations' was part of the rules in NC 2017.

R6pG58j.png

This means that the UK team was an alliance between home nations but as stated in the nc2017 announcements were ultimately allowed to keep the UK name as part of tradition. People claiming that their should be rules about home nations, there are.

Device said:
Well as Leeds signed up as the team from the UK which involves the countries: Wales, England, Scotland and Northern Ireland what is stopping us form playing? If you want to go and say but oh we are separate nations bla bla bla then explain why another team called the United Kingdom was accepted? They could have players from Wales and Northern Ireland to and are allowed to play and we aren't? Wtf??? Also if you say its in the rules that Wales players can't play for the UK then clearly your rules are biased and useless as what happened to the 12 team only rule at the beginning of this very tournament?

The names are labels. You're not looking into this very well Device...

Fietta said:
People forgot to mention that 'home nations' was part of the rules in NC 2017.

R6pG58j.png

This means that the UK team was an alliance between home nations but as stated in the nc2017 announcements were ultimately allowed to keep the UK name as part of tradition. People claiming that their should be rules about home nations, there are.

To be honest, Welsh team should have never been allowed to be formed. When it comes to for example Olympic games or most of the other major and minor competitions, there is team United Kingdom or Great Britain. Robin did this mistake under pressure and I think that current admins should fix that. I am not saying Wales is not a Nation, it is, but OGL is right this time.

I don't understand why you people forced this change and I suppose there was no other reason than just getting into the tourney because you weren't given a chance to participate with the UK team. That doubles when people admitted that they actually joined team Wales even when not being Welsh. Even if you didn't know, it isn't an excuse. Did you really want to represent Wales? Would you make team Wales if you'd be given an opportunity to play in the UK team? (Not saying you weren't, I do not know the background  :smile:)

Fietta said:
HKP said:

Considering over 50% of the team were Welsh and the players I got who claimed were Welsh weren't exactly tournament winners, I do believe that the players I recruited were Welsh yes. I got plenty applications to which were declined, there's just people who slipped through. Using derogatory comments isn't wise, can't believe people can be so deluded. It also seems that these people who claimed they were Welsh fooled most of you as there were some sceptical comments but nothing set in stone so the tournament continued as per usual, it's only being brought up now because they've now claimed they're not Welsh, if they didn't you wouldn't be typing that **** right now.
you're a fricking moron
the point i'm bringing this up is because you're trying to tell people you didnt know while everyone that was not even welsh was well aware so stop pretending to be innocent
just let them play this game and dont be salty because they don't want to play with you

Back
Top Bottom