[Na5aSide] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

M.ArdA said:
Any chance to get streamers admin pass?
I think its seems like a another burder for team captains/admins to give streamer rights while playing. If there is not any refs on the match.

There's 7 referees and I'm sure they could ref one match per week, If they can't it's out of sheer laziness which has been a main problem with referees since they first began. They gain credit for doing nothing, some referees also have sunday matches like most of the other teams meanings it's impossible for them to ref and play. There's a massive flaw in the referee system and should be revamped.

In ECS I created the referee thread which updated with all the current match times which referees would assign themselves to that particular match, If managed correctly, it would be easier for people to know when match times are and referees could easily be able to choose and plan which match they're able to referee so they cant just do everything willy-nilly. This also shows how active the referees are and if they're actually reffing matches for future reference on IF they're capable of being a referee. The thread is found here:

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,349960.0.html
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,351374.0.html

Being a referee is voluntary, however, taking credit for something you're not doing and adding it to your warband CV is abysmal.

hi, during our match vs GB Fietta kicked me off the server before the match was concluded. could someone takes his perms away? it's ridiculous that he just kicks a carry off the server like that in the hope of his team still winning

Surkan said:
hi, during our match vs GB Fietta kicked me off the server before the match was concluded. could someone takes his perms away? it's ridiculous that he just kicks a carry off the server like that in the hope of his team still winning

Don't make me report Kani so I can gain back rounds :^)

Fietta said:
Surkan said:

I recorded our ts, kani didnt speak a single time and I instantly kicked him, you lost, no excuses.

Ciiges said:
Fietta said:
Surkan said:

I recorded our ts, kani didnt speak a single time and I instantly kicked him, you lost, no excuses.

I wasn't planning on getting rounds as shown here:

https://prnt.sc/iqe01k

I'm such a kind and gentle soul, anyways, you only kicked him after I told him to leave :^). Only if other referees could manage to find cheaters during gameplay or find any at all :^), interesting to see how common this rule is broken, considering I posted this two matches ago:

Fietta said:
Ok, for now on team GB will not be allowing any spectators. During the scrim vs Turkish Railways, two Turkish players (Finarfin, Xerxes) were caught by me for joining into the TR team during the middle of match and then spectator (allowing spectators to spectate a player within that team), regardless of if they were in the team or not I'm sure their intent could possibly be malicious, however, I told them to leave within a 3 second time frame to avoid any form of cheating (as you'd see the countdown in the logs) under the rule:

(4) Spectating the match from team members view by joining either team is not allowed at any given point. Is a player found spectating from team members view by joining a team, he or she will be suspended for 1 match.

I was unsure if they were talking to their fellow Turkish players, however, this rule should be edited to accommodate every circumstance (including spectators who aren't streamers or in either team). After telling Finarfin to leave after joining to see players spectate, Xerxes thought it would be a great idea on the second map to try and do the same.

EDIT: Thanks to Surkan's completely moronic comment, this was a suggestion to change the wording of the rules and I expect no punishment for the Turkish team as the fault lies between the players outside their team.

Back
Top Bottom