[Na5aSide] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

captain folms

Grandmaster Knight
2O8Yq.png

4JWte.png

If you have any suggestions regarding the tournament please post them below.

I think that flags should spawn randomly like in vanilla, at the current state they will always spawn perfectly after 2 minutes, which I think removes an important concept of the game. In vanilla flags would spawn at a random time or not spawn at all, leaving teams in unknown. In certain situations that forces team leaders to choose whether to attack a lesser enemies superior positions or risk a draw by waiting for the flags. I think this new feature introduced with adimi tools leave teams, that aren't that good in combat, but have advantages in other fields, in a dire and unfair situation.

Run away from the enemy until enough time has passed for the flag spawn to get close, then send your troops to attack the enemy one/a few at a time, delaying the spawning of the flags. Repeat until time runs out.

Because I think the system that has been adopted is more effective and will outline the qualities of all teams. It also won't discourage teams from quitting after, for instance, loosing a first match.

ryozu said:
Run away from the enemy until enough time has passed for the flag spawn to get close, then send your troops to attack the enemy one/a few at a time, delaying the spawning of the flags. Repeat until time runs out.

Ok, just thought MoF was totally random and players couldn't influence it. The forced MoF system seems more reasonable now.

One more thing everybody will probably disagree with.

Since technically it doesn't matter what's the rounds won difference in matches, I think it would be better not to give them out if there's a default win, that way it would be closer to the truth. Just write x 0 vs 0 x

Osviux said:

Since technically it doesn't matter what's the rounds won difference in matches, I think it would be better not to give them out if there's a default win, that way it would be closer to the truth. Just write x 0 vs 0 x

I agree and disagree. Round difference does matter, but if one team gets a default win, they are bound to become first in round difference even if they do not deserve it. There is no point in giving teams rounds they didn't win.

watly said:
Osviux said:

I agree and disagree. Round difference does matter, but if one team gets a default win, they are bound to become first in round difference even if they do not deserve it. There is no point in giving teams rounds they didn't win.
Round difference actually doesn't matter. Check zhe rules!

Back
Top Bottom