[Na5aSide] Last 12 Stage - Deadline 17/11/13

Users who are viewing this thread

Simo Häyhä said:
Folms said:
The only solution I see in this situation is for both teams to replay the match on Unicorns_Office and Na5aside_Germany_1, 2 or 3.
We spend more than 2 hours to play the match, and you say we will rematch? That is fair for our American friends, I guess they have not a problem about time; but we're working and studying and for my personal situation I can only be active weekends and that's not certain. Is that really fair? We probably won't be able to gather the ace team to play the match.

We don't have time issues? We're /not/ working and studying? Ok.
Your team scheduled this by asking us if we could do it within the next 30 minutes. That's not the proper way to schedule. We brought our players despite the awkward time of the day because we understand that it's a normal time for EU to play. You're upset you won't be able to gather an "ace" team yet you give our team 30 minutes notification in the middle of the afternoon and expect us to gather an ace team? We're lucky we got 5.

Simo Häyhä said:
I really don't understand why people cry for their defeats. You could warn us at least before the match about ping issue or other things which make you cry here. At least we wouldn't spend our time. But you played the whole match without any complaint and agreed to play on those servers, half on ours, half on yours and then crying here for your defeat afterwards. I can't see any fairy thing in this. That's not our fault but yours, we didn't force you to play the match, just asked if we could.

You didn't know there would be a ping issue before the USA vs Turkey match? You needed to be warned that there would be a ping issue? We agreed to your bull**** servers because you refused to play on anything else. Apparently the correct choice would have been to just not play the match, and I guarantee I will keep that in mind if I participate in any more "nations" events.

Simo Häyhä said:
Folms can want us to rematch, but I'm very sure community of Warband will support us by heart at least. Giving the true decision is sharper than sword. Folms can decide what to do, but I'm calling the community to giving the true decision. You can be in the side of justice.

He wants a rematch because we didn't play on official servers. Honestly that seems reasonable considering the whole problem was with servers in the first place. I can't speak for our team since I'm not the captain or anything, but I doubt we'll play a rematch simply because we won't want to deal with your team again. If Folms lets us just let the score stand as it is, we'd probably take that. If he insists we replay, we'll probably replay. Because he's sort of an authority figure here. The fact that you think you can circumvent admin decisions by calling on "the community" and "justice" shows how much you care about fair play and rules.

If Turkey won once with unfair conditions why dont you prove to the said community you are calling to support you that you truly are a "good" and just do it again on actual fair Authorized servers. All this going back and forth after Folms has made his statement is useless. Put your skill where your mouth is and just do the match again. Shut us up if your really so good and better, but don't complain when we do the rematch and we win.

• Teams may agree to play the full match on one server, or they may with to change servers at some point. If a server cannot be agreed upon, for a match, approach one of the event admins, for a resolution. Always decide on servers and test them, well in advance of the match. This will avoid complaints and problems, when it comes to playing.
  • Servers outside of the EU may be permitted, for matches involving USA, Canada and Turkey. For US vs European teams, one map will be played on the European server and the other one will be played on the American side.

These are the applicable rules in this situation, I believe. None of them grants any clarification on the current situation, except that the communication between tournament admins and team captains should have been better and also the servers should have been tested in advance. Also:

• Event admins will have the final say. This tournament isn't to prove, or decide anything and it's a lot simpler if I review any disputes myself. It is recommended that every team takes regular screenshots (or records), throughout each of their matches. This will be useful as evidence in any disputes.

So Folms is making use of this right, but I have to say that according to the rules, Teutonic gets this win:

• Any suspected breach of the Team Regulations, Tournament or Match Rules should be met with immediate confrontation and should be reported to an event admin as soon as possible, preferably by your team rep. Any team that keeps quiet about friendly fire being set to the wrong percentage (for example), and then complains after they lose, will have their protests ignored.
    Ignorance of the rules is not a valid excuse.

NA could have said during the match at any time: "Guys, this is unfair, we don't want to play this match." And they would have been right. The match has already been played though and thus I believe that the final rule is applicable. But as the third rule I brought forward is there, it's completely up to Folms to decide what happens right now. Tournament admins are above all rules and that is for a reason. Folms only wants the tournament to run the fairest as possible, so listen to the guy.

Also if any of you does not want me to post this, I will just tear it down (or Folms can). I just thought I'd bring it forward.

watly said:
NA could have said during the match at any time: "Guys, this is unfair, we don't want to play this match." And they would have been right. The match has already been played though and thus I believe that the final rule is applicable. But as the third rule I brought forward is there, it's completely up to Folms to decide what happens right now. Tournament admins are above all rules and that is for a reason. Folms only wants the tournament to run the fairest as possible, so listen to the guy.
I was approached by the NA captain (Unicorn) and we spoke about the situation before the match started. He told me that Teiutonic told him that they appear to be having 110 ping on German servers (lol wut), therefore I told him it was complete and utter nonsense.
The only reason I want the match replayed is that the Turkish server is not official. If the server was official then Teutonic would get the win, because Unicorn's team still decided to play unregards to ping.

He told me that Teiutonic told him that they appear to be having 110 ping on German servers (lol wut), therefore I told him it was complete and utter nonsense.

WHAT THE ****?? I TOLD TO HIM "WE HAVE PINGS BETWEEN 60-90 ON GERMANY SERVERS". YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT?

I wish i could take steam logs screenshots, mates. Damn it.

We will play match, ofc.

Folms said:
watly said:
I was approached by the NA captain (Unicorn) and we spoke about the situation before the match started. He told me that Teiutonic told him that they appear to be having 110 ping on German servers (lol wut), therefore I told him it was complete and utter nonsense.
The only reason I want the match replayed is that the Turkish server is not official. If the server was official then Teutonic would get the win, because Unicorn's team still decided to play unregards to ping.
If Turkish server was not official, why don't we just play that 8 rounds on German server? I believe Americans would like to play since they really want to replay.

And:
Miracle Express said:
He told me that Teiutonic told him that they appear to be having 110 ping on German servers (lol wut), therefore I told him it was complete and utter nonsense.

WHAT THE ****?? I TOLD TO HIM "WE HAVE PINGS BETWEEN 60-90 ON GERMANY SERVERS". YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT?

I wish i could take steam logs screenshots, mates. Damn it.

We will play match, ofc.
I'm quite sure that we speak about this on TS. And Khefren said to Bullsara to say them we have pings between 60 and 90. That must be a mistake of Unicorn.

Simo Häyhä said:
If Turkish server was not official, why don't we just play that 8 rounds on German server? I believe Americans would like to play since they really want to replay.
You are playing 8 rounds on a German server...

Folms said:
The only solution I see in this situation is for both teams to replay the match on Unicorns_Office and Na5aside_Germany_1, 2 or 3.

You say Turkish server wasn't official but you're asking us for playing all of the rounds, what kind of being an admin is this? You even have contradiction with you.
Folms said:
The only reason I want the match replayed is that the Turkish server is not official.
but then you say:
Folms said:

It seems like you just didn't decide what to do, you also chosed a side. And while those people there crying to you because we were unfair, you are being unfair to us. You said Turkish server wasn't official. I offered a solution on this matter, since both of two sides have trouble with time (as I understood from Mr.X's words), to play the half of the game which wasn't played on an official server. I mean Teutonic will begin to the game with 6-2 handicap but then you say something opposite half to half what you said earlier.

You say, you talked with Unicorn, but you even didn't ask us how the problem occured. If you want to know how a good administration is done, I'll just give you an example: While ENL was going on, in a situation which even wouldn't change the score; that was an argue with opposite team, Lust had spoken to me, as I was the contact, before making a decision about the case and warned both of us. That's how an admin should be.

You have proved yourself as an excellent admin. Well done! But this won't save your American friends. I hate challenge anybody about any case but I'm really pissed off. This is the last post I'm writing here but only the match score. Go on doing your job but equitably.

Simo Häyhä said:
You say Turkish server wasn't official but you're asking us for playing all of the rounds, what kind of being an admin is this? You even have contradiction with you.
What? I actually don't understand how the hell that contradicts.

And my decision is final. You are playing the match again, with 16 rounds.

jesus christ this blew up. I don't really care. If Folms wants us to replay it we will, if he wanted us to take the loss that'd be fine with us. There was obviously a lot of miscommunication. We can replay the match this weekend under Folms' supervision, I suppose. good luck have fun

FIN I 9 - 7 Mazak

PtcrNsw.jpg

58VVWwj.jpg
X4XXwaR.jpg

CIGHMy3.jpg

E3001FC9A78EA38D887F14A73141C7EEAB7A6090
497DC5897D0D5BFBCF739C338C8F1F7C60B8081D
DDF690BD62513C4D439D44235B5E9509309FE406
3F9B2296669CBBE93531E94FDA9EA3E53CAFA4C7

I haven't screenshot playing on american servers(normal rounds 8-0)

Back
Top Bottom