[Na5aSide] Congratulations & Thank You's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Imagination

I<3Dingleberries
Master Knight
2nXvh62.png

CONGRATULATIONS & THANK YOU'S

In conclusion, according to our tournament tradition but with a bit of a delay, I would like to thank a number of people who have helped make this tournament happen.

Let's begin with our winners.

Congratulations to French Rage Atomic (France). You have had an incredible run this tournament. Your skill and great performance have lead you to a well deserved win.

Congratulation and commiserations to Die 5 von der Tanke (Germany), who were another well performing team but just fell a bit short at the end and achieved 2nd place.

Congratulations also to Druzhina (Russia) who were able to end up in 3rd place.

qpcX73D.png

1w9zeeH.png

idzjFVu.png

First up thanks to all the admins who helped me. It was an incredible pleasure and great experience to run my first tournament with the help of such greatly experienced team. Thanks to Deacon, Aeronwen, Erminas and Vince!

Next up thanks to all the referees. We didn't have a great amount of them, but the ones we had did indeed great amount of work and were great help. Thanks to Rome and Grafblade!

Another thanks to our generous sponsors - Erminas, LordMetzger and Taleworlds. This tournament as well as many others before this wouldn't be possible without your help. Thank you once again for your kind donations that keep this scene alive!

Also. Thank you to our community manager Callum for gathering the logs for the Dutch servers. Thank you to Oliveran who provided with the module and admin-by-ID-system and was able to help us work out any problems. Thank you to Viglaf for updating our WMT servers. Thank you to Sabo0o for providing us with great medals. Thank you to Yami Pirate and Harman who once again added extra competition and insight to the tournament with their increasingly complex and stunning statistics!

Last but not least, thank you to all those who provided us with streams and recordings through the whole competition, giving us a couple of fantastic matches to watch! Thank you to Greedalicious, Borr, Konstrush, Emir_Pasha, M.ArdA, Deacon, Tiberias, Qner as well as their co-casters Fozzy, SerenaT, Blivandefar, LeRoux.

Thanks to everyone who posted suggestions and feedback and shared their ideas with us regarding the tournament helping to constantly improve and develop it.

Finally I want to thank every team and player that played. We had some ups and downs during the tournament but we tried solving everything so that everyone still enjoyed playing in the tournament.

Apologies to anyone I may have missed out.

Best Regards,
Rey

Gratz to FRA

Well done Die 5 von der Tanke & Druzhina (Russia)

Thanks especially to all the streamers, I have recently come to think I haven't sufficiently appreciated all our streamers in teh past and especially Greed who always manages to be professional, informative and entertaining without being gross, insulting or bigoted.

Well done Rey who ran the whole thing with enormous energy and professionalism.

GG to FRA

Was really enjoyable to help here, even if it was just a little help to be fair and thanks for giving me a chance !

Was a nice tounrey wp everyone !

Back
Top Bottom