- Best answers
Congratulations, Thank Yous and Closing Thoughts
CongratulationsSo.. Here we are, at the end of the Nations' 5-a-Side Cup 2013. I don't know how that is with you, but I really enjoyed playing in the tournament myself, and I hope you all did aswell. We're heading now to the medals of the Nations' 5-a-Side Cup 2013. Congratulations to all the winners, and ofcourse, to everyone who praticipated!
Thank YousI want to thank the following people for supporting and helping us!
- Folms; for foing most of the work and organizing this tournament, and ofcourse for letting me be his co-Mod, thank you!
- ReneKB and The Kingdom of Swadia; without them there wouldn't be any servers for the Nations' 5-a-Side Cup.
- Alex; coming up with the idea of the Nations' 5-a-Side Cup.
- The guys of the Warband Native League; for maps and a few rules.
- Archivist; for this amazing art work.
- Deacon and Cleric; for helping with some additional rules.
- Unicorn; for the American server.
- Captain Lust; for the board and the elimination bracket.
Closing ThoughtsThis was it, the Nations' 5-a-Side 2013. As I already said; in my opinion it was a great tournament. The only this that went abit wrong in my opinion was the thing about Tobende Deutsche and The Crumpeteers in the Semi Finals. I'm also sorry for that happening, we're here to learn ofcourse, we all make mistakes. We will work on that in the future. We're curious about your opinion, and we will be glad to hear about it. I hope there will be another Nation's 5-a-Side Cup in 2014.
Thanks for reading this lads, and I wish everyone a merry christmas and a happy new year!