NA?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Warband North American clans exist anymore?

I have been out of the loop for a long time and the old multiplayer clan list is a bit outdated. I know NA has been decreasing faster than EU and I was just wondering if North America has anything anymore.  :cry:

Cheezeninja said:

I have been out of the loop for a long time and the old multiplayer clan list is a bit outdated. I know NA has been decreasing faster than EU and I was just wondering if North America has anything anymore.  :cry:
NA is dead.

At this time NA competitive scene consists mainly of the Sramble and Fantasy League Tournaments like these:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,372010.msg8875425.html#msg8875425  -  in the knockout stage as far as I know
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,368843.msg8822052.html#msg8822052  -  ended few months ago

All of these tourneys had Free Agents list, where you could sign up as individual in case you are without a team.
So keep an eye on TW forum and hopefully someone will host another NA tournament soon :smile:

Cheezeninja said:

Not really. There's a few clans that can still field their own team in tournaments (tK, TSB, OE), but most NA tournaments now are filled with temporary teams made up of the few remaining members from the old clans and a few newer players mixed in.

These temporary teams are nothing like the old clans though. They don't pub together, they don't train together, they hardly scrim together, and they generally only show up to play 1 official match per week together. Every individual is pretty much on their own, and the teams really only serve the purpose of being able to play the game in a more organized and competitive fashion.

I can also put it this way --->There's no NA clan whose roster averages 5 warband hours in the past 2 weeks.

KaneMaB said:
Cheezeninja said:

NA is dead.
Been dead for a while too

Considering the absolute neglect of the previous community manager, this is not surprising.  One can hope that the benign neglect of the current community manager is only a side effect of the release of Bannerlord.

Wouldn't say that it shrank faster, it just had less room to shrink. EU is suffering as well. The amount of teams we used to get from CIS, Germany, Turkey and Poland was massive. That's dwindled to almost nothing. Lost some important teams recently too, IG, Wonwokie and Irish Rebels were fairly big and gave more opportunities for newer players.

NA just had less teams to begin with so when it dwindled a similar amount it died a lot quicker. Anyway best chance of getting involved is like Erminas said. Good luck.

Need Bannerlord quick.

Lord Brutus said:
Considering the absolute neglect of the previous community manager, this is not surprising.  One can hope that the benign neglect of the current community manager is only a side effect of the release of Bannerlord.

Probably pin it more on NA's zealous adherence to bad settings and bad maps for too long. NA was dying when I arrived 5 years ago.

GlorvalhirSRB said:
NA died when NA acquiesced to EU standards, for what? To play with the same settings in the NC and get shrekt on **** home-away.

#BringBack1500gFastest

Oh you mean that time when they were playing like EU did during the beta? When they were playing without helmets? When they were Blaming the game for his broken feints? When they could not even do a single spam properly? Oh yes what a good old time man.  :party:
NA scene was dead way before that.

Keller said:

Oh you mean that time when they were playing like EU did during the beta? When they were playing without helmets? When they were Blaming the game for his broken feints? When they could not even do a single spam properly? Oh yes what a good old time man.  :party:
NA scene was dead way before that.

The worst player in unity speaks!

A true inspiration to all.

Back
Top Bottom