[NA WWC] Main Discussion Topic for NA WWC competitions

Users who are viewing this thread

John7 said:
Please add Earacorn and Robocop, Thanks  :smile:
They will be added soon.

Ok,since KoA won two gold medals WWC special will decide the final participant of the NA Champions WWC of Season I.

WWC special participants are silver medal winners + clan that will receive Wild Card(more about that after the scrims tonight).
So they are:
DoF - WWC 1 and 4 silver medal winner
SF - WWC 2 silver medal winner
WWC 3 silver medal winner(wK or HB)
Wild Card receiver

WWC special will be played this week and Champions WWC will be next week.

Ok,since DoF won two silver medals this season that means Wild Card will be given to one of the Bronze winning teams.
Wild Card receiver will play in NA WWC Special.
The winner of this WWC Special will qualify for the Season I Champions WWC where four teams(TMW,KoA qualified for now)will play for the title of Season I Champion.

WWC Special participants(if you are in the list and can't play this week you need to tell us that right away):
DoF - WWC 1 and 4 silver medal winner
SF - WWC 2 silver medal winner
WWC 3 silver medal winner(wK or HB)
Wild Card receiver

Nominees for the Wild Card are(if you are in the list and can't play this week you need to tell us that right away):
The Rebels - WWC 1 and 4 Bronze medal winner
Wappaw - WWC 2 Bronze medal winner
Balions - WWC 3 Bronze medal winner

This is how we will do it.Poll is up with all nominees in it.Please do vote in it.
Then admins will vote as well in our meeting.Admins decisions are worth 2 votes.
So after we close the poll on Wednesday night one of the admins will announce whom did we vote for.
Then we will sum admins and poll votes and Wild Card receiver will be decided(in case we have a tie,it will be up to admins to decide)
Admins who have the rights to vote are:
Erminas,Kohath,Darin and William so that's 8 votes in total.

I don't feel like the poll is very friendly, teams can vote for themselves and you also get random people that don't even know what Warband is voting in the poll. I think a private poll amongst WWC captains would be more accurate or just go purely by round ratio or just let the admins decide it all

John7 said:
I don't feel like the poll is very friendly, teams can vote for themselves and you also get random people that don't even know what Warband is voting in the poll. I think a private poll amongst WWC captains would be more accurate or just go purely by round ratio or just let the admins decide it all
This probably is the way we will do it in future.
But for now this will do.
Admins still have 8 votes in total so i think decision will be fair and based not only on what admins want but community as well.

Poll locked.
Soon we will be announcing two clans that will participate in WWC Special.

The reason two clans from the poll will participate is because scrim between HB and wK was scheduled for tomorrow and that would leave us no time to prepare competition.Also it would keep other teams unprepared due to the fact that they wouldn't know whom are they playing against till Friday.

And here are the votes!

In poll,community gave:

9 votes to The Rebels
10 votes to the Wappaw
10 votes to Balion Mercenaries

Admins votes:

2 admins voted for Balions
1 voted for Rebels
1 voted for Wappaw

So after summing both polls the first place goes to Balions with 14 votes,Wappaw had 12,Rebels 11.

That means WWC Special participants are:
DoF
SF
Balions
Wappaw

Topic will be up soon.

Yeah i think after would be for the best.

Anyway,while I am finishing NA WWC Season 1 Retrospective here are the final placements of the teams:
10.GKR
9.Wappaw
8.Rebels
7.DoF
6.SF
5.HB
4.KoA
3.TMW
2.wK
1.Balions

Was thinking, you could probably get the signups and drawings for NA 5-a-side now and then when UNAC has finished we can get it rolling with all the work being done already.

The_Troubadour said:
Was thinking, you could probably get the signups and drawings for NA 5-a-side now and then when UNAC has finished we can get it rolling with all the work being done already.
Sounds good to me.
I still need to finish NA season 1 retrospective,but I sadly can not seem to find enough free time to complete it :cry:

I promise that retrospective topic will be up sometimes next week.
Then i will announce new admins for the NA WWC and then we can start working on the rules and maybe open signups.

Honestly I would like just a normal wwc like this past one

5asides can get stale with the same class loadouts over and over

Maybe a WWC using the NC 2014 rules

Back
Top Bottom