[NA WWC] Main Discussion Topic for NA WWC competitions

Users who are viewing this thread

New poll is up.

This was asked for and if its successful I think it should benefit some clans.

"Should Friday be added as additional day to play your Semi Final scrims?" 

If Yes option wins this will mean next:
-You will have 2 days to play your Semi Final fixtures:Friday and Saturday
-You will have 2 days to play your Final/Bronze medal matches:Sunday and Monday
-Deadline for roster submissions will be Thursday at midnight PST(3:00 am EST) instead of current deadline Friday

That reminds me, the introduction probably needs some updating. WWC is a season-based tournament, where 16 teams are competing for a spot to the Champions WWC in 4 separate Weekend Cups. The winner of each cup gets to the Champions cup, and the winner of that is crowned as the winner of that WWC Season.

xls said:
Umm, is this going to continue this week? I assume it wasn't just one time only? :smile:
Nah it wasn't just one time only,no worries :wink:

Topic will be up today and if we can get 4 teams WWC3 will be played next "weekend"(Friday the 27th and Saturday the 28th for Semi Final scrims.Sunday the 29th and Monday the 30th for Gold/Bronze medal scrims).

Matches a couple days before/after Christmas/New Years seems really unlikely, could be a couple weeks before NA's wwc 3

Also please add Earacorn and Hardcorecookie to our roster

John7 said:
Matches a couple days before/after Christmas/New Years seems really unlikely, could be a couple weeks before NA's wwc 3

Also please add Earacorn and Hardcorecookie to our roster
Agreed.I am honestly not hoping we will get enough,but you never know.

First "weekend" in 2014 seems like more realistic date for WWC 3.

About Earacorn and Hardcorecookie.
Done.

Ok,we had two maps from Special Category that were used last weekend: New Port Assault in GKR-DoF scrim and Dreicksdorf in TMW-DoF scrim.

I would like to hear some opinions about them because UNAC 2 is coming and we need more good maps for that competition.
I will post my opinion later.

And last but not least Credits have been updated:

Erminas said:

Topic for WWC 3 will be up today.

Also,i think it's safe to say that Friday as additional playing day has won the poll :razz:
So,rules will be updated soon.

Poll locked.

Rules updated:

Erminas said:
  • 28/12/2013 - Semi-final matches must be played on Friday(Friday is only available if both teams agree to it) or Saturday and its up to the teams involved to agree on time.Winners of the Semis will fight in Final that must be on Sunday or Monday(Monday is only available if both teams agree to it).Defeated semi finalists will fight for Third place on Sunday or Monday(Monday is only available if both teams agree to it)
  • 28/12/2013 - Team Captains must submit their Roster till midnight on Thursday(PST time zone)
  • 28/12/2013 - [Format of the Competition]
    • One WWC Season consists of four different Warband Weekend Cups
    • Winners of those four WWCs qualify for Champions Warband Weekend Cup where teams will compete for the Golden Cup and the Title of Season Champion.
    • In case we have a team that managed to win two Gold medals during one Season another WWC will be played to determine the last participant of the Champions WWC
    • This additional WWC is called WWC Special.First teams to be invited to this WWC Special will be Silver Medal winners(of the current season)
    • In case we have a team that managed to win two Silver medals or a team that just is not able to play Wild Card will be awarded
    • Wild Card will usually be awarded to the team that has participated in WWC at least once.However it is up to admins to make the final decision about this

Edit:As you can see i have added new section to the rules where format of WWC is clarified.

valent69 said:
So what happens... when a single team wins all 4 WWC's in a season?
First of all it's never going to happen.
But if you really want to know i will tell you.

In case that happens(never will) there won't be Champions WWC and team that won all 4 WWCs will be proclaimed Season Champion.

Rosters updated(the second post of this topic)
In the opening post from now on you will be able to see teams that have qualified for Champions WWC.

In the other news,we will probably need two closed maps to be added to Special Category maps.So if someone has map and wants to submit it to us for testing then please post here.

Erminas said:
valent69 said:

In case that happens(never will) there won't be Champions WWC and team that won all 4 WWCs will be proclaimed Season Champion.

Hmmmm

Cradoc said:
Erminas said:
valent69 said:

Hmmmm

It's almost like he is handing wK a challenge.

Suggestion:
For MVP, have people nominate one person from each team they played in their respective WWC threads. Players with the most votes get put in the thread poll. In the case of a tie in the MVP nominations inside one team, both players get put in the poll.
Ex:
Troubadour from KoA played Rebels and DoF.
Troubadour nominates Athesus from Rebels and Mar from DoF.
If both players receive the most nominations within their team, they get put in the MVP thread poll. Players may not nominate their own teammates.
Comment any questions and I can clarify.

MrNevino1 said:
question say KoA wins WWC 4 how does the champions one work? only 3 teams?

Erminas said:

• One WWC Season consists of four different Warband Weekend Cups
  • Winners of those four WWCs qualify for Champions Warband Weekend Cup where teams will compete for the Golden Cup and the Title of Season Champion.
  • In case we have a team that managed to win two Gold medals during one Season another WWC will be played to determine the last participant of the Champions WWC
  • This additional WWC is called WWC Special.First teams to be invited to this WWC Special will be Silver Medal winners(of the current season)
  • In case we have a team that managed to win two Silver medals or a team that just is not able to play Wild Card will be awarded
  • Wild Card will usually be awarded to the team that has participated in WWC at least once.However it is up to admins to make the final decision about this

Back
Top Bottom