Milford
milford-wmt_zpsl49iudjw.png
Swadia-Faction_zps61bc9470.png
vs
Vaegirs-Faction_zps6b9c40ba.png

Nords-Faction_zpsfedf2c23.png
vs
Vaegirs-Faction_zps6b9c40ba.png

Welcome to the NA WMT Week 3 Picking Night.
It is set to start at 7:00 pm EST / Midnight GMT / 01:00 CET.
Priority when picking will be given according to these rules:

[3.]Fixtures and Picking Night - Regular Season

Picking Night:

• The fixtures themselves are made by the teams during the Picking Night.
  • This Picking Night takes place every Monday between 7pm EST and 9pm EST.
  • Each team is allotted a time-slot of five minutes to pick their opponents.
  • Priority during the Picking Night is first given to the:
    • Teams with the least amount of matches won.
    • In case multiple teams have same amount of wins, then the team with the most points in the Ranking Table will have picking priority.
    • In case multiple teams have same amount of wins and points, then picking order for teams involved will be randomized.
    • For the first Picking Night, picking order will be randomized.
  • In case of team failing to pick opponent during the allotted time-slot they won't be punished.
  • If that happens their opponent will be randomly selected.
  • You can not pick the opponent you have played against in previous WMT Week.

Team representatives should use the following template when posting their "picks".

Code:
[b]Which team are you from?:[/b]
[b]Which team are you picking?:[/b]

After the pick has been made, next team(in the picking order) should(before posting their selection) wait for admin to approve previous pick.
To make it easier for Captains our admin team will, in the post that confirms previous pick, also include list of the remaining teams that you are still able to pick.

Week 3 Picking Order
- with allotted time-slots -

Time-Slot[EST]  Team Name
7:00-7:05  DoF EU
7:05-7:10  tK
7:10-7:15  GK
7:15-7:20  DoF NA
7:20-8:25  rW
8:25-8:30  CRB

dof-vintage-banner_zpsb837201e.png
      Defenders of Faith EU        5  vs  10       Defenders of Faith NA     
DoFBannerLeaderFinalized.png
Screenshots
VUGWnD2.jpg
SfP74Yk.jpg
kORKf9j.jpg
mzloFjE.jpg

koqIDQD.png
              Tito's Knights          12  vs  1            Golden Kingdom           
oWDiGUJ.png
Screenshots
657CE932F5B1051C585BA9D648FAA3A22F001D0F
FECC28C050A9DAAE75F4C2EA7B8000B55ABC1291
3EBB4A3DA1427FBC904745FF75123C3AD1F40003
EC94B8C85A9B4757BEF251B6C1230D2A73676DF5

SqsUpEY.png
        Rastaferi Warriors        6  vs  10         Crusty Rust Buckets         
dXEC6jF.png
Screenshots
FaWyHPb.jpg
X3qVqWJ.jpg
DkU1rs5.jpg
SLaX8jd.jpg

XeleonPrime said:
Which team are you from?: tK
Which team are you picking?: GK
Accepted.

This means that last match will be between rW and CRB. Again:p

We are entering part of the season where Mixed maps will be played. And maps for this week are Frosthaven and Milford.

Will update OP immediately.

TK players - "We will easily beat CRB when we play them". Picks GK as their opponent. Cool tournament, good rules. Fun.

Also why have other teams picked multiple times while we have not picked any of our opponents? According to your table we are in fifth place and tK is in second, and they get to pick ahead of us?

Roberta_Baratheon said:
TK players - "We will easily beat CRB when we play them". Picks GK as their opponent. Cool tournament, good rules. Fun.

Also why have other teams picked multiple times while we have not picked any of our opponents?
No problem in rules whatsoever.
Problem is that NA can't field enough teams(for 8v8 scrims) for this kind of tournament.
We warned you about it, but apart from DoF & GK everyone else wanted 8v8 scrims. Silly to cry now about it, since you were one that wanted 8v8 as well. Also Rules have been around for few weeks now already...

Edit: Answer why tK and DoF NA were placed above you is in the spoiler that explains picking night.
To put it simple we had 4 teams with 1 win and 1 defeat. However tK earned the most points in tourney so far, so that's why they are picking second.

"In case multiple teams have same amount of wins, then the team with the most points in the Ranking Table will have picking priority".

Okay we had the most points in week two and were not allowed to pick our opponent, so the rule applies to some teams and not others. Seems legit.

Roberta_Baratheon said:

Roberta_Baratheon said:
If some giant all star team forms then my team is dropping. Ruins the tournament for everyone else.

:^)

Roberta_Baratheon said:
"In case multiple teams have same amount of wins, then the team with the most points in the Ranking Table will have picking priority".

Okay we had the most points in week two and were not allowed to pick our opponent, so the rule applies to some teams and not others. Seems legit.
Erminas said:
  • Priority during the Picking Night is first given to the:
    • Teams with the least amount of matches won.
    • In case multiple teams have same amount of wins, then the team with the most points in the Ranking Table will have picking priority.
Since you won your week 1 scrim, tK, and both DoF sides had priority when picking.
tK went to pick DoF EU, DoF NA picked GK. Nothing to talk about.

Edit: For week 2 you were fourth in picking order. In other words first team that is picking from those that won their week 1 scrims...
Not my fault other teams didn't want to pick you so you ended up facing CRB.

I have never had a problem with DoF, like most of the community so I don't know why your trying to be all hostile Erminas. System is **** and a round robin would have been better, we will play Juve's team again.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
I have never had a problem with DoF, like most of the community so I don't know why your trying to be all hostile Erminas. System is **** and a round robin would have been better, we will play Juve's team again.
Ok.
Suggestions go here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,334182.0.html

And I go to bed, GN :wink:

Roberta_Baratheon said:
I have never had a problem with DoF, like most of the community, so I don't know why your trying to be all hostile Erminas. System is **** and a round robin would have been better, we will play Juve's team again.

Fixed that for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom