[NA] The Secession - Interest? (States vs. States) (Late April)

Users who are viewing this thread

Washington and BC should be allowed  form up into one team, or maybe even a pnw team.
Why not regional teams instead of states? You may never find 5 people from Montana, and it might work better, there are even sub-divisons for regions so you can split up the immense amount of southerners and filthy east coasters.

What about something like this?

cto-states.png

From someone who has attempted to set up all star matches based on regions twice now I can tell you that the North East in that image would be much stronger than any other team. Certain states have more than enough signups to field a team (California, New York, Texas, Virginia, Florida, New Jersey, Ontario). For now just sign up under your state or province. The admin team has already began discussion about state alliances.

If you feel it would be pointless to sign up due to being in the middle of no where I would guess that the following regions would somehow be combined. New England, the Bible Belt, Midwest, Washington D.C area, Pacific North West, the flyover states. Canada hasn't really been decided yet as the majority live in Ontario which will have enough to have two teams maybe. Feel free to keep making alliance suggestions though so we can think about them.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
From someone who has attempted to set up all star matches based on regions twice now I can tell you that the North East in that image would be much stronger than any other team. Certain states have more than enough signups to field a team (California, New York, Texas, Virginia, Florida, New Jersey, Ontario). For now just sign up under your state or province. The admin team has already began discussion about state alliances.

If you feel it would be pointless to sign up due to being in the middle of no where I would guess that the following regions would somehow be combined. New England, the Bible Belt, Midwest, Washington D.C area, Pacific North West, the flyover states. Canada hasn't really been decided yet as the majority live in Ontario which will have enough to have two teams maybe. Feel free to keep making alliance suggestions though so we can think about them.

If you're going to do big regions, you might as well do 8v8, no?

Rake said:
State or Province: Rhode Island
IGN: Fatso
Steam link: Fatguy

State or Province: Connecticut
IGN: Jeffrey9792
Steam link: Idiot Hacker

bc they are both lazy ****

Won't sign up, but will go to matches? :lol:

State or Province: Chiraq
IGN: I love IGN entertainment, my fav YouTube channel
ID: will my school Id work?
Steam link: www.steamcommunity.com

this isn't going to work because 99% of the players are located in New York

Derped said:
State or Province: Chiraq
IGN: I love IGN entertainment, my fav YouTube channel
ID: will my school Id work?
Steam link: www.steamcommunity.com

this isn't going to work because 99% of the players are located in New York
So there is another """CHIRAQ SAVAGE""" in these parts.

Are we going to form a 2 man army now?

State or Province: M A I N E

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20th_Maine_Volunteer_Infantry_Regiment
^ suck it alabama and texas

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Maine/@44.3012006,-70.4477476,7.5z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x4cb01dde1d538ad5:0xd679cc6f6720a8d0!8m2!3d45.253783!4d-69.4454689

moose-2.jpg

me-largemap.png

1bcb126f9c885d5c1f564ef004969fcb.jpg

255px-Flag_of_Maine.svg.png

IGN: Scuzz_ConcealedBreast/TMW_Sentinel_Clockwise/Scuzz_Showtime/Scuzz_LeBolde

ID:14662

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007145238/

your state

shouldnt even be a state

its like Massachusetts **** and out came rhode island

they literally felt the need to add a **** zoom

270px-Rhode_Island_in_United_States_(zoom).svg.png