Event Guidelines and Rules.Section I: Administration.
- Administration of events will have 2-3 admins.
- Must be in spectator mode.
- Must be unbiased.
- Can never play while logged in admin.
Section II: Eligibility
Clans will enroll via forum threads. (Neutral Discord Coming).
All members of a unit must be the same class as their leader/Officer.
Must play the class your clan/group enrolled for the duration of the event.
Can enroll as a Infantry unit, Archer Unit, and Cavalry Unit.
- Only Cavalry unit per team
- If a unit is less than 10 members then they will be assigned to stay and fight with another clan. (Helps with larger scale group battles)
Rules of battleSection III: Events.
No Ramboing. (Means no running around the field alone or leaving your unit).
Unit must move in a formation. (Can not divide into multiple groups on the field.)
- Unit double spacing is allowed.
Any number of people in a less than 3 man group is considered ramboing (Must go find a friendly unit to join) If there is not a friendly, must charge the enemy.
Afk's in spawn are slain at 1 minute into the round.
Ranged units must go melee if the unit is committed to melee. (Unless unit is fighting cavalry).
Only melee weapons/shields/arrows may be looted. (Infantry can not pick up crossbows/bows/Javs)
- Only Cavalry can mount other horses.
Delaying events will result in a slay. (Includes hiding at end of round, refusing to fight enemy team if admin says the units must engage).
- Units will be told to charge if the round is taking too long/stalemate.
Cavalry must engage together as a unit, no soloing/ramboing or (picking players off).
Horse Archers are not allowed.
Only Cavalry can mount other horses.
No trolling global chat.
Teamhitting will be set at 40%.
Please Give Feedback On This.