NA Teutonic Order Event Guideline Rough Draft (Work In Progress)

Users who are viewing this thread

Event Guidelines and Rules.
Section I: Administration.

• Administration of events will have 2-3 admins.
  • Must be in spectator mode.
  • Must be unbiased.
  • Can never play while logged in admin.

Section II: Eligibility

Clans will enroll via forum threads. (Neutral Discord Coming).

All members of a unit must be the same class as their leader/Officer.

Must play the class your clan/group enrolled for the duration of the event.

Can enroll as a Infantry unit, Archer Unit, and Cavalry Unit.
  • Only Cavalry unit per team
To enroll as an individual unit must have a minimum of 10 members
  • If a unit is less than 10 members then they will be assigned to stay and fight with another clan. (Helps with larger scale group battles)

Rules of battle
Section III: Events.

No Ramboing. (Means no running around the field alone or leaving your unit).

Unit must move in a formation. (Can not divide into multiple groups on the field.)
  • Unit double spacing is allowed.

Any number of people in a less than 3 man group is considered ramboing (Must go find a friendly unit to join) If there is not a friendly, must charge the enemy.

Afk's in spawn are slain at 1 minute into the round.

Ranged units must go melee if the unit is committed to melee. (Unless unit is fighting cavalry).

Only melee weapons/shields/arrows may be looted. (Infantry can not pick up crossbows/bows/Javs)
  • Only Cavalry can mount other horses.

Delaying events will result in a slay. (Includes hiding at end of round, refusing to fight enemy team if admin says the units must engage).

• Units will be told to charge if the round is taking too long/stalemate.

Cavalry must engage together as a unit, no soloing/ramboing or (picking players off).

Horse Archers are not allowed.

Only Cavalry can mount other horses.

No trolling global chat.

No Teamkilling.

Teamhitting will be set at 40%.

Please Give Feedback On This.

Is this for linebattle events? Rules look good.

Ive always been in the camp that linebattles should not have super strict rules (like must volley fire, must stay in straight line etc) as they take away from the fun and really just make it more an event for captains to yell at people. I know the NW people get off to that, but it would be fun to have some Calradic Campaign style events mixed in where the rules are more lax and its just about squads working together to win however possible rather than squads working together to roleplay.

When you have to make rules to not allow people to mount cavalry when not the class or not be able to use crossbows because of TW's groundbreaking design choices.

Thank you for some feedback guys, hoping to get more. These event guidelines will be adjusted and the goal is have a good balanced fun competitive experience. I am very excited to see what clans will brew once we have full access to a servers. The main thing to figure out at the moment is the enroll system. If I only allow one Cavalry unit and there a many clans that would want to play Cavalry. So far what I am thinking is two things. Either first come first server on event enroll, or going off of how many members in a clan/group. Obviously we would not want 50-60 cavalry running around on a team.

Back
Top Bottom