Native Completed [NA] Sword & Bored 2 - Congrats to Gibby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golodir said:
Yet more proof of NA being bad in terms of melee skill compared to EU: A European player winning in a NA duel tourney :fruity:

That's happened before, I'm pretty sure M won a NA duel tournament way back.

And honestly I'm surprised it was that close, kudos to Jake, just a stud. Dude has 2.1 hours in the past two weeks lol.

3c429fd2cc71ed4ea16cda75652617d8.png

Congrats to Gibby, deserved win.

Arys said:
That's happened before, I'm pretty sure M won a NA duel tournament way back.

And honestly I'm surprised it was that close, kudos to Jake, just a stud. Dude has 2.1 hours in the past two weeks lol.

3c429fd2cc71ed4ea16cda75652617d8.png

Congrats to Gibby, deserved win.

As the friendly OE people in spec were so happy to point out, I kept missing blocks on normal swings probably due to it being 1am.

They were good fights anyway, recording will be up tomorrow and people can see for themselves.

Arys, are you really gonna use his low amount of hours in Warband during two past weeks as a excuse key factor as to why he has lost? Any player who is considered godlike tier, doesn't need to practice in order to be good, especially when it comes down to pure 1h skill, because there is a thing called muscle memory.

Props to Gibby, winning a NA tournament as EU is always a great achievement. Yeah, eventually Gibby got close to the same ping I have on EU .. on a Chicago Server so obviously it helped, but doesn't take anything away from his performance anyways. Well played to all the other players, especially to Oodle who seemed to give the man a run for his money.

Efe Karacar said:
Gibby Jr said:
Efe Karacar said:
Gfs gibby, did you record the finals maybe?

Ya here it is

Lol gibby you are a success story from LGN to this moment. Great stuff, thanks for recording.

Seems like you intentionally tried to put other players in the dirt. Everyone starts in a **** team, even high tier players today so why would you even say that?. Like you could say that Gibby was the success from **** Elves. Don't talk anymore wack or I'll beat you to the ground.

Fietta said:
Efe Karacar said:
Gibby Jr said:
Efe Karacar said:

Ya here it is

Lol gibby you are a success story from LGN to this moment. Great stuff, thanks for recording.

Seems like you intentionally tried to put other players in the dirt. Everyone starts in a **** team, even high tier players today so why would you even say that?. Like you could say that Gibby was the success from **** Elves. Don't talk anymore wack or I'll beat you to the ground.

Maybe I should have congratulated entire community...

Fietta said:
Efe Karacar said:
Gibby Jr said:
Efe Karacar said:

Ya here it is

It is a compliment to Gibby, he's not saying Gibby is the only one successful from LGN. He is saying his story from the time of LGN to this moment is a success story. Calm down big boy

I'll eat you alive, feed you to the pigs. Again, he could say that about most people yet doesn't, I think he's simply lacking the bigger picture and is being snide towards other people, or more colloquial, two-faced. When talking about clans and success stories it's rude to say that about a single player of the team without giving some credit to other members who's also done extremely well. It's like saying "Wow Deacon you are a success story from AE", does that mean the rest aren't?. Can you not see how such sentence can have a negative impact towards others. People like Kane clearly saw that you were complimenting Gibby alone without respecting other players. I can't talk for Kane but his post gives off that sort of vibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom