Native Completed [NA] Standard Old Dueling Season 2 - Jim reigns supreme!

Users who are viewing this thread

Jim vs. Ruthven happen soon please.

Let's aim for Friday 18th to end the tournament and have the cool event.

Wonderful job so far, and really intense duels! Looking forward to see how this ends. :smile:

Eternal said:
my only rule is that the semifinals and finals will not be played until arranged by the four duelists and me.

We're going to have a cool finishing event, much like SOD Season 1 ideally on wK_Duel, so that'll be awesome.

Seriously? Is it that ****ing hard?

Eternal said:
Eternal said:
my only rule is that the semifinals and finals will not be played until arranged by the four duelists and me.

We're going to have a cool finishing event, much like SOD Season 1 ideally on wK_Duel, so that'll be awesome.

Seriously? Is it that ******** hard?
LOL sorry

christ ok change of plan so play the semifinals, finals will be a first to 9 and it'll still be a big event.

DO NOT PLAY THE FINALS MATCH UNTIL IT IS ARRANGED AS AN EVENT FOR PEOPLE TO WATCH AND STREAM

Eternal said:
Eternal said:

Seriously? Is it that ******** hard?

DON'T WORRY I WAS THERE

GOOD, CLEAN FIGHTS

Eternal said:
christ ok change of plan so play the semifinals, finals will be a first to 9 and it'll still be a big event.

DO NOT PLAY THE FINALS MATCH UNTIL IT IS ARRANGED AS AN EVENT FOR PEOPLE TO WATCH AND STREAM

put it in the OP!

also i think ruthven told jim that the fight won't happen for quite a while? lol

:lol:

I told jim saturn or sun, but if we want the finals sooner maybe I could do this evening. I'm guessing Manry will be present to duel the winner anyhow so this tourney might even get done a fair bit sooner than Friday. 

Eternal said:

lol GG

Back
Top Bottom