Resolved NA Siege Servers Down?

Users who are viewing this thread

I've been told that the NA Siege servers are down, hence queues for it never actually resolving. Is this definitely the case, and if so is there an ETA for when they'll be brought back up?

NA and EU siege servers are still down or perhaps they're up but need to be reset and updated to the latest version. I haven't been able to find a game since 1.1.0 was released on main branch yesterday. People are queued for this mode

Right now, yeah, but most of the times I've tried exclusively queuing for siege I waited 30+ minutes with 70-100 people in queue for the same before giving up.

Whenever that is the case, please send me a message here. That way I can check what is the exact issue with siege.
That being said, we have some issues with our infrastructure that we are aware. Those also affect servers. We are working on improving infrastructure but due to size of the change, it will take some time to finalize and test it.

Whenever that is the case, please send me a message here. That way I can check what is the exact issue with siege.
That being said, we have some issues with our infrastructure that we are aware. Those also affect servers. We are working on improving infrastructure but due to size of the change, it will take some time to finalize and test it.
Will do

Excuse me, but the servers not working have zero to do with the amount of people trying to play, they have not worked right since launch even when it said there were hundreds of people searching. ALSO they still CRASH consistently, including this very night. And to top it all off, if you try to search with a party, its virtually guaranteed that at least one of your party will fail to connect, forcing the rest of you to leave in order to play together, which sadly never works out anyway since there is always a crash before the game actually gets the finish. So remove that thought from your mind it doesn't have a single thing to do with how bad these servers are performing and the game in siege mode MP is unplayable.

Excuse me, but the servers not working have zero to do with the amount of people trying to play, they have not worked right since launch even when it said there were hundreds of people searching. ALSO they still CRASH consistently, including this very night. And to top it all off, if you try to search with a party, its virtually guaranteed that at least one of your party will fail to connect, forcing the rest of you to leave in order to play together, which sadly never works out anyway since there is always a crash before the game actually gets the finish. So remove that thought from your mind it doesn't have a single thing to do with how bad these servers are performing and the game in siege mode MP is unplayable.

I didn't mean to say it was all because of number of people searching, sorry. Whenever I see a message, I go and check the servers to pinpoint the exact issue at the time. For that one it was because there weren't enough players. And as I said, there are some issues that we are aware and working on fixes. But I would also like to note that game servers and scheduling players to servers are completely separate and when I talk about servers I mean scheduling part. I don't know the situation on the game servers part.

NA Siege AND skirmish servers still having loads of trouble. I spoke with multiple people that play on NA over steam across a lot of the U.S. and the servers either crash, or you get a strange bug where you are in spec mode in the "warmup phase" and you can move your camera around the map, but the game never loads otherwise.

Often some kind of "login failed" error as well.

We have worked to improve our server stability and performance, lobby issue and fixed a lot of them in the past. If you still experience these issues in the latest version of the game please let us know. Marking this thread as resolved for now.

Back
Top Bottom