Resolved NA servers skirmish being horrible lag registry tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Tomgreen

Recruit
Same issue that has been happening since 4/24 tonight it's severely bad. Maybe you guys didn't change anything with the NA servers but they are performing horribly. Ping is constant 40 its not on my end. Throwing weapons going right through enemies and entire horses. Something isn't right here this isn't how the game was performing on multiplayer 2 weeks ago. You guys should just get on skirmish and use throwing weapons on NA servers and you'll see what I'm talking about. They pass right through enemies. Same thing happens with melee strikes its just not as obvious. Sometimes an overhead will go completely dead center down a guy and pass right through him. The clients and the server for NA aren't communicating to eachother as well as they use to. Please check it out devs it's a major undercutting of your fun game. Literally every single NA multiplayer is experiencing this its just subtle enough that not all of them know to call it out.

Maybe the devs didn't change anything to the server but something isn't right with the NA server hosts. This is coming from a long time warband multiplayer. I wouldn't be posting anything about this if I didn't notice the multiplayer performing way better 2 weeks ago then it turning into this. It's unfortunately undercutting the fun of your game in multiplayer. Please look into this.

We have worked to improve our server stability and performance, lobby issue and fixed a lot of them in the past. If you still experience these issues in the latest version of the game please let us know. Marking this thread as resolved for now.

Back
Top Bottom