[NA] NW_60th_Server

Users who are viewing this thread

9552th.png

60th Royal American Regiment of Foot
We are recruiting, find our topic Here!

Greetings community! I have recently purchased a server for the 60th NA lot and I hope to help those in need of a proper training server. You will apply for a time and wait to see if you are rejected or accepted. I will be using this to let newer regiments grow by being able to train on quality maps and groupfighting with up to 25 slots open. Perfect for a large group or a 15v15 linebattle should you choose to use it in such way.

How do I apply?
Applicants are reviewed and if they are mature / able to not abuse power should they be accepted. Here are some things I would like you posses in tact:
  • Do not use admin cheats to abuse power
  • Admin password is to be handed to the leader ONLY. Officers are not permitted it.
  • Attempting to troll another training on the server as an admin will result in a permanent ban.
  • MUST have some sort of experience with administration in NW or Warband.

Code:
Regiment:
Leader's Steam:
Time Applying for:
Why should I accept you?:

Server Information
Server Hardware Specifications (Hosted in New-York)

Processor(s):Intel Xeon E3-1290 – 3.6GHz – 5GT/s HT Speed
Core Name:Sandy Bridge
Memory (RAM):16GB DDR3 ECC
Network Specifications

Equipment Used:100% Cisco Switches and Routers
Fiber Carriers:Internap, Telia, Savvis, AboveNet
Redundancy:Two border routers, two core routers, and redundant links to each switch
Connectivity Failover:Automatic failover between fiber pairs. Six pairs with 2+ strands each
Flow Control:Internap Flow Controller
Unmetered Bandwidth:All bandwidth is free on every hosted server

Bans and Unbans

I don't think we will need this section but if someone is permanently banned by accident or you wish to appeal for an unban post here.

Code:
Ingame name:
Date and UserID:
Why should I unban/ban this person?:

Server is hosted by Warbawz, I definitely suggest trying them out if you are seeking a server.

Training Times Taken

Monday

None
          Tuesday

None

Wednesday​

(60th) 8:00PM EST - 9:00PM EST
          Thursday

None
          Friday

None
          Saturday