NA multiplayer is dead now

Users who are viewing this thread

With the new change no one wanted the NA multiplayer is divided, there were barely any players before to start a captain mode match, now we can't start a single match because "1 player looking in your criteria".

At least give us the option to select both regions.

RIP

Last edited:
+1 This is ridiculous! I waited for over 30 min for a Captain game in WNA -- and still no game! Splitting the community means dispersing the community and there aren't enough players for a game! Ping is irrelevant when there is no one to play with! Please consolidate the NA servers again!

The NA community was struggling before this.

For the past few months it has been on life support.

And now this...

I don't think dividing an already microscopic and shrinking community is a good idea.

Maybe get Chicago servers? Or St. Louis? Memphis? Dallas? Ft. Worth?

You know, something that will bring the community together rather than pull it apart.

ARVC stated that their current server provider in the US doesn't have server locations somewhere in the middle of the country, only East and West, so the fix isn't easy. Switching providers is a big deal.

ARVC stated that their current server provider in the US doesn't have server locations somewhere in the middle of the country, only East and West, so the fix isn't easy. Switching providers is a big deal.
Ignoring your community is a bigger deal.
They never consulted the NA community to check if NYC servers were fine; they just assumed it.
They never consulted the NA community to check if LA servers were fine; they just assumed it.
TW just doesn't give a ****.

This has to be the poorest community management I've seen in the videogame industry, and it's not even close. The more time passes, the worse they do. Where are all the fanboys who yelled "Give them time" now? They are certainly not in an NA server since TW killed NA.
Now I just wish the NA bannerlord players give up on the EA and come back on native so we can actually enjoy a good game.

NA was dead in the first place
It's dead and the possibility of TW getting a provider somewhere in the middle of NA is always an option.It's either they don't want to pay too much for servers or don't wanna bother setting up their servers all over again.I mean after the amount of money they got from EA release the least thing they can do is get good servers for their NA community.They have the money to do it but not the will to research and find the right provider.

It's dead and the possibility of TW getting a provider somewhere in the middle of NA is always an option.It's either they don't want to pay too much for servers or don't wanna bother setting up their servers all over again.I mean after the amount of money they got from EA release the least thing they can do is get good servers for their NA community.They have the money to do it but not the will to research and find the right provider.
They will care about NA when they become EU ^^

Back
Top Bottom