Native Completed NA Map Testing Tournament

Users who are viewing this thread

KoA

Captain John

First mates Braveheart and Troubadour

pirate.jpg

Brackets and Fixtures are up. You can begin scheduling matches. Try to have the first week finished by next Thursday (the 14th). Ideally we'll get on track to Wednesdays. If you're having trouble scheduling, please contact me.

sotamursu123 said:
MadocComadrin said:
7s or 8s are fine. Any higher (or lower) and the feedback becomes less relevant to current competitive play.

the difference between 7 and 8 can be quite big depending on map Xd

No matter what map you play on, the difference between 7 and 8 is always 1.

huehue
lel
:!:

was doing some testing and checking out all the maps with clan

and most seem good, but we had many concerns with Heisenburg
it suffers from GK SIEGE syndrome of "lets throw as much **** onto a map as possible" while i have no real issues with the layout of the map, many of my players with lower-mid range PCs experienced huge framerate drops in many areas of the map. especially with the huge unnecessary fires. If someone were to clean up the map of useless objects i'd have a much more enjoyable time on it.

also had some concerns regarding gold rush spawn/flag locations, but I wont be able to tell until it is played in a match

ggs tsb

Back to back was interesting, its possible to have the fastest engagement of any map in the game if both teams go in the tunnel, but some of the LONG and wide alley ways makes for a long hard walk for infantry on a closed map

Dunno what the name of the open map was, but the spawn without the village felt a lot more capable of being cav rushed in the first 10 seconds

Both maps felt too large for a 7v7

John7 said:
ggs tsb

Back to back was interesting, its possible to have the fastest engagement of any map in the game if both teams go in the tunnel, but some of the LONG and wide alley ways makes for a long hard walk for infantry on a closed map

Dunno what the name of the open map was, but the spawn without the village felt a lot more capable of being cav rushed in the first 10 seconds

Both maps felt too large for a 7v7

ogm wat was score u noob

Back
Top Bottom