[NA/EU] Nexus Classic

Users who are viewing this thread

cnyzlfe.png
_______________________________________________________​

fSh247Z.png

Welcome to the official thread for Nexus Classic. The Nexus Classic servers boast a minimal ruleset and offer a much more strategic look at the Persistent World module, returning to a scriptless environment that forces players to rely on their own proficiency in combat or diplomacy to protect their wealth. Players will need to work together in this hostile environment, as every role will be necessary to survive.

oiNyf2h.png

I. No Discrimination, Impersonation, or Harassment
  • This includes discrimination based on gender, race, religion, language, ethnicity, nationality, sexuality, age, or convictions.
  • Discriminatory use of racial/ethnic/etc. slurs or pejoratives will be harshly punished.
  • Impersonation of another player is strictly forbidden and will result in a ban.
  • Harassment of players will be punished depending on the severity and frequency of the insults, threats, trolling, or otherwise offensive behaviours.
  • Sexual harassment will result in a four week ban. No exceptions.
II. No abuse of glitches
  • Using glitches in map, game, or mod design are forbidden and will result in punishment.
Please note that the administrators of Nexus Classic PW reserve the right to intervene in any situation where it might be necessary and punish players accordingly.

If you guys haven't already, post your thoughts about this "classic" style server in this thread!

Just allows us to keep on track about what the community likes and dislikes really.

Hello!, I was wondering if you could help me! was playing on the EU PW server this morning, having a great time!, took a break from the game to have lunch. I come back and it's now saying ive been banned!? No idea why!? Can you help plz! I was playing as Draikoe

Arkadian87 said:
Hello!, I was wondering if you could help me! was playing on the EU PW server this morning, having a great time!, took a break from the game to have lunch. I come back and it's now saying ive been banned!? No idea why!? Can you help plz! I was playing as Draikoe

For future reference, please inquire about any bans here. In addition, you can input your GUID into your forum profile in order to use our Player Information System, which will tell you everything about your character, including if and why you're banned.

I can tell you this time, however, that you were banned by ZeroFighterR for RDM (killing players without reason) and NRR (getting revenge on those who killed you).

Back
Top Bottom