NA East Captain's Clan is abusing vote to kick, auto kicking everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just kick them back
They only queue as a 4 man and kick the other 2 people that'd be assigned to the team when the match starts, giving the two people a bad experience. often the match will then start and the next unsuspecting victim will wait for a match, then get kicked and no other matches are going for the next 5-15 minutes, thats a common queue regular hours unless a match just got over.
It's a feature, not a bug.

Want the gift of AIDS? We're recruiting!
These guys only want to kill the game. Taleworlds hopefully is looking into a way to control their antics, meanwhile I encourage others to screenshot games with the aids clan and report them, let noobies know about the aids clan, and remind taleworlds about blatant abuse of the vote to kick is not what is best for their game's future. Kick whoever you want in the game but don't organize a group with the questionable goal of hurting the community as a whole. Squash that **** taleworlds they're too loud.

They only queue as a 4 man and kick the other 2 people that'd be assigned to the team when the match starts, giving the two people a bad experience. often the match will then start and the next unsuspecting victim will wait for a match, then get kicked and no other matches are going for the next 5-15 minutes, thats a common queue regular hours unless a match just got over.

These guys only want to kill the game. Taleworlds hopefully is looking into a way to control their antics, meanwhile I encourage others to screenshot games with the aids clan and report them, let noobies know about the aids clan, and remind taleworlds about blatant abuse of the vote to kick is not what is best for their game's future. Kick whoever you want in the game but don't organize a group with the questionable goal of hurting the community as a whole. Squash that **** taleworlds they're too loud.

> often the match will then start and the next unsuspecting victim will wait for a match

No dude we give the false hope that they'll play we wait until the last second to kick just to sneed upon you sharts

>These guys only want to kill the game. Taleworlds hopefully is looking into a way to control their antics, meanwhile I encourage others to screenshot games with the aids clan and report them, let noobies know about the aids clan, and remind taleworlds about blatant abuse of the vote to kick is not what is best for their game's future. Kick whoever you want in the game but don't organize a group with the questionable goal of hurting the community as a whole. Squash that **** taleworlds they're too loud.

Please do this I will appreciate <3

From what you've seen? what the 5 seconds you're on before we kick you

okay bro
Haha no I was on the opposing team of randoms that beat your half assed all inf rush with our mix of archers, skirmishers and some inf in a Battania mirror match, then your little clan rage quit the match. It was so funny I remember it vividly. We all had a good laugh when you guys quit because you were talking so much smack in the warmup. Was funny, maybe if you didn't kick so many people before the match you might have been carried by some random players and won.

Haha no I was on the opposing team of randoms that beat your half assed all inf rush with our mix of archers, skirmishers and some inf in a Battania mirror match, then your little clan rage quit the match. It was so funny I remember it vividly. We all had a good laugh when you guys quit because you were talking so much smack in the warmup. Was funny, maybe if you didn't kick so many people before the match you might have been carried by some random players and won.
100% breaker he gets grumpy and does dumb **** and rage quits. the guy is a 100% queer bro

r u upset

Inappropriate language
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2622315387 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2622314669
I’m the guy in Ander’s linked OP pics, and before I had decided to take the screenshots, AIDS had already kicked me twice and matchmaker kept putting me back in with them, over and over. All four rounds, they kicked me and the other guy as soon as the troop selection screen started. Close to 30 minutes of my free time wasted.

No no no no, let me correct the record here. It wasn't as soon as the game started, that would give you ample opportunity to rejoin in the troop selection. Too risky. We kicked you at the hair right before the round started. Just to destroy the hope you had of playing

30 minutes? That's it?? We need to step it up. You could spent of spent even MORE time dilating <snip>
Trying real hard to be funny.

It thinks I'm trying to make it laugh hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
In some way it is good that these lads act in such a childish way. It stresses the problem and makes it more known in the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom