[ NA ] Deliverance [ Rules / Info / Staff ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Shyana said:
Vornne said:
Shyana said:
Vornne, you think you would know by now, that Xaphan, Morbid or whatever the **** hes called isnt civil.
Neither are you, so I try to mainly stay out of this bickering rather than be seen to be defending any side. But left alone too much it can start to affect other people's behaviour.

Look back and see who provoked who.

you provoked me by continuing to breathe precious air which may enter my body when I visit my texas friends. 

Xaphan said:
Shyana said:
Vornne said:
Shyana said:
Vornne, you think you would know by now, that Xaphan, Morbid or whatever the **** hes called isnt civil.
Neither are you, so I try to mainly stay out of this bickering rather than be seen to be defending any side. But left alone too much it can start to affect other people's behaviour.

Look back and see who provoked who.

you provoked me by continuing to breathe precious air which may enter my body when I visit my texas friends.

Die By a tornado plox.

Actually for the record, shyana and I actually do get along.  I just like ****ing with him on the forum for some reason. 

Carry on!

shyana newbie TA pleb sent from the nexus underworld to destroy NA PW out a smite for the avalon burning man hippy rebellion. 

Everytime I join this server I get added to the non-existing faction "Fastest" with seemingly random amounts of gold (sometimes negative, sometimes massive amounts!).
Whenever I spawn in the server tells me that I am using either illegal characters in my name or someone else is using my name and proceeds to auto-kick me.

Got some coding issues?

05B502B151F2947D7628B15EEEE09176BB63CAB8

nice links

You have joined the Fastest.

lFortune said:
Everytime I join this server I get added to the non-existing faction "Fastest" with seemingly random amounts of gold (sometimes negative, sometimes massive amounts!).
Whenever I spawn in the server tells me that I am using either illegal characters in my name or someone else is using my name and proceeds to auto-kick me.

Got some coding issues?

05B502B151F2947D7628B15EEEE09176BB63CAB8

nice links

You have joined the Fastest.

Thats quite odd, i will look into it.

Since shyana is muted, ill say this for him
Deliverance is shutting down and thank you to everyone involved with our server. We dont want to even try to compete with Oasis. So I wish them the Best of luck with the new NA server.

Back
Top Bottom