TA_Goldenprototype (INACTIVE)
TA_Attila (INACTIVE)

Server%20Info.png

NA Server Info

Server Name: Deliverance_NA
Server Location: Dallas, Texas
Server Owners: Shyana
Server Site: Forums
Server Map: Valley of Swamps (Gwaes Version)
Banking System: Automatic (No Admins required.)
Player State: Players logging of if designated safe zones retain stats and equipment, Horse (including health) and Gold.
Gold Drop 25% on death
Server is Online

NA Teamspeak Info

Team Speak IP: ts1.skaggs-hosting.com
Team Speak Location: Dallas, Texas
Teamspeak is Online

[td]        [/td]
[td]
usGS1pw.png

usGS1pw.png

usGS1pw.png

usGS1pw.png

[/td]

[td]                [/td]
[td]
Introduction.png
Welcome to Deliverance! We are a server dedicated to good RP and bringing a fun and non-laggy server. We have Position saving, Armor Saving and Banking

We promise to you:
  • Great service provided by admins.
  • Fun Role-Play Enviroment
  • Fun Maps for Role-Play.

Server%20Rules.png

NRR
No Revenge Rule, You may not be hostile to the person who has killed you within 5 minutes of death. (This includes Taxing and Robbing and Cursing.)

No Randoming

You must have a valid reason to kill the player, such as robbing, taxing,stealing, being punched or kicked.Excessive (more then twice) kicking and punching is random. Do not do it.

Halt
You can be killed for telling a player to halt in any shape, form or faction. Halt is a hostile action, it usually starts taxtion or robbery. You must state a name.

Taxation/Robing
There is no 500g or die, anything with or die is invalid. The maximum you can tax is 1,500. You cannot tax someone money they do not have to make sure they do not have this  money make them hit Shift+F12 while looking at you if they will not show you then you may kill them, if they don't know how, help them. If you don't give them at least 15 seconds to show their pocket you will be slain. Any faction may rob.

War
You must have a valid reason for war. Land is not a valid reason unless you have none. Commoners cannot help in the war. Wars can last for 1 hour. You must wait atleast 15 minutes to declare war after just getting out of war (unless redeclare) there can only be one re-declare in a war. Spawn Camping is NOT allowed.

Assassins
Assassinations must be approved by admins, then it must be announced in Global 1 time *Contract Accepted*. If the person who sets the assassination gets killed the assassination is off. All assassinations must be submitted in Admin chat with: The name of the person being killed, The person giving the contract, and the reason for the contract.

Bounties
Bounties must be declared in global once, with the format *Bounty* Player / How much payed / Why

Kicking from Faction
Kicking players from faction is a valid reason to kill the LORD only. (Members of the faction may be killed if they attempt to defend their lord.

Combat Logging
If you combat log you will be temp banned for 3 days, if you do it again its a perma-ban. Only Exceptions are if your computer/game crashed and you have proof.

Inappropriate Names

If a admin deems your name is inappropriate, You will be asked to change it, failure to do so will result in a Kick, If you return with the name again it will be a temp-ban.

Insults
Insults are a reason to kill. So be careful what you say.

Outlaws
Outlaws are not KoS, and you cannot tax them just because there outlaws, you have to RP Like you do not know.

Boats
No purposely sinking/sending random boats doing so will get you faded.

Faction Chat
Faction chat is can be used to set Faction wide KOS for players. Do not KoS after you have died, it will be treated as NRR and RDM.

Dealing with Admins
If you log out while a admin is dealing with it will result in a 3 day ban. If you have a problem with an Admin. Report them.

Cart Blocking
Cart blocking of any sorts is not allowed doing so will be resolved by the castle automatically going to the other faction.

Town Watch
Town Watch can war with a valid reason, for 10 minutes.

Staff.png

Apply for admin for NA here (website down)
Apply for admin for BR here (website down)

[/td]​

Splintert said:
Tell Savina that I'm not sorry, and that I am not going to admin for this garbage.
This is a compliment. Splintert's ideal server has no administrators, so he's praising this server, which is far better than the other garbage servers out there..

I didn't want you to admin for this. It's too good for you. You're maladroit and unintelligent. Please refrain from commenting where you're not desired. Supercilious bastard.

Wow, some of you people just having been playing PW too much, everybody knows everybody else and hates them for some past thing they did. Ya'll should make new names and just start over geez.

Anyways, might go check out the NA server now

EdgeCrusher420 said:
Wow, some of you people just having been playing PW too much, everybody knows everybody else and hates them for some past thing they did. Ya'll should make new names and just start over geez.

Come join the dueling in praven castle :grin:

EdgeCrusher420 said:

Is your profile image a custom Baldur's Gate portrait?
I used Viconia's portrait for a while. Albeit it was edited, so her eyes were red, her skin was darker and thus more Drow-like, and her clothing was black with a red trim.

TargaryenStark said:
I didn't want you to admin for this. It's too good for you. You're maladroit and unintelligent. Please refrain from commenting where you're not desired. Supercilious bastard.

You came to me, oh great and powerful Savina Haleheart, great savior of Arr Pee.

Is your profile image a custom Baldur's Gate portrait?
I used Viconia's portrait for a while. Albeit it was edited, so her eyes were red, her skin was darker and thus more Drow-like, and her clothing was black with a red trim.

Yup I got hundreds like this, made a bunch myself too, Love BG and am a good photoshopper. That is Arnold Schwarzenegger in armor heh.

Splintert said:
TargaryenStark said:

You came to me, oh great and powerful Savina Haleheart, great savior of Arr Pee.
Splintert, why do you insist on being so melodramatic and rude over everything? Must such a simple request be replied with such scorn, not to mention on a public forum?

Splintert said:
Oh please, don't get started on scorn in public forums. Surely you know who you are.
You brought this affair from private messages to a public forum to ridicule the other person. Must you truly be so malicious as to do such a thing on a forum such as this, a forum which calls for civility?

waswar said:
Splintert said:
Yep. The big bad Splintert has maliciously posted a thing such as this, on a civil public forum. From private messages.
You're being infantile. Kindly cease in spamming these forums.

Have I damaged your honourable title, my leige? I dare say, good sir, that you can deal with it. With all due respect your grace, you held a considerably different opinion on the matter when it was not your server being bashed. Quite ironic, is it not?

Splintert said:
waswar said:
Splintert said:
Yep. The big bad Splintert has maliciously posted a thing such as this, on a civil public forum. From private messages.
You're being infantile. Kindly cease in spamming these forums.

Have I damaged your honourable title, my leige? I dare say, good sir, that you can deal with it. With all due respect your grace, you held a considerably different opinion on the matter when it was not your server being bashed. Quite ironic, is it not?
Such were debates on forums where debates on particular topics were welcome, not on a public server advertisement. If you wished to address Savina, you should have messaged her on Steam, as she did for you.

Shall I have your servant create a thread for the purpose of bashing your server and staff? Seems to me that this would be the best place. I addressed the server administration as a whole that I am not looking for recruitment which is the only possible reason someone like Savina would consider talking to me on the day of her server's launch. Now, if that is all my lord, I will be on my way.

Splintert said:
Shall I have your servant create a thread for the purpose of bashing your server and staff? Seems to me that this would be the best place. I addressed the server administration as a whole that I am not looking for recruitment which is the only possible reason someone like Savina would consider talking to me on the day of her server's launch. Now, if that is all my lord, I will be on my way.
Farewell. Until our next meeting.

Splintert said:

Savinas a SA not Owner :eek:

Back
Top Bottom