NA Battlefield

Users who are viewing this thread

Flag spawn timers been set to the WPL2 setting(40 seconds), and I made it so the flag spawn cycles through every location before repeating.

Now we certified ultra competitive epic gameplay 2018

Grimsight said:
Flag spawn timers been set to the WPL2 setting(40 seconds), and I made it so the flag spawn cycles through every location before repeating.

The only logical decision considering everyone's been treating the server like WPL finals.

Ebdanian Admiral said:
Grimsight said:

The only logical decision considering everyone's been treating the server like WPL finals.

Only fools don't.

Ebdanian Admiral said:
Grimsight said:

I still don’t know why CMs haven’t signed up as USA team yet

NAME:84th_cApTo
REASON FOR BAN:tk
REASON FOR UNBAN: i have taken time to meditate upon my actions and have concluded it would be best for me to contribute to the community of the server rather than to sit alone in solitude

FODIO said:
NAME:84th_cApTo
REASON FOR UNBAN: i have taken time to meditate upon my actions and have concluded it would be best for me to contribute to the community of the server rather than to sit alone in solitude

time out is over!

NAME:76th_General_Copernicus
REASON FOR UNBAN: i understand the concerns and consequences regarding tk on na battlefield and have taken time to let the lesson that is moderation and restraint to sink in

Back
Top Bottom