[NA] - [ Avalon ] - Main - Thread - [ Avalon Rev3 - LIVE ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over 40 people on the server today! We only had 2 admins online today (Myself and Drone), but everyone seemed to be having fun  :wink:

Our momentum got screwed up today with the whole TW server list bug, not everyone was able to see the server in the list.  It is fixed now it appears, but the day is lost cause of it. 

Slaughter them boars!  :grin:

uJQicl8.jpg

Volcano Fun!

vXjGa7a.jpg

Great view

QZYFQPt.jpg

This server should be more populated. Quite possibly the closest thing we have to RP.
C'mon guys! Eggnogium is waiting!

So i wish peasant good luck but at the same time he must come to realize he has to remove the admin felix Today Me and my friend were going around robbing people and peasant put a 20k bounty on our head when the egg people saw that they decided to declare war on us which was fine both sides were having fun a little **** talking from both sides but that stopped when admin told us to keep occ insults to a minimum so the population went up to 30 and they all left felix joins my channel and starts blaming us for the population drop saying "we lost ten people because of that war" (we did not kill anyone that wasnt partaking in the war keep in mind they declared on us) after he argues with me and even claims that I declared the war i told him to check the logs then he still argues with me saying i made him lose 10 players blah blah i then told him i had already sent for peace and the other factions wished to continue the war he uses names like "******" through out the conversation there were people in the channel they can testify also i dont think he is responsible enough to be co owning a server the other issue that happened was yesterday i was walking to commoner fex teleports to me over and over again blocking my way when i say something in global to let people know what he is doing he mutes me then calls me a ****** and bans me on ts same thing happened today he said "So i talked to peasant and we decided we are gonna end this today so bye ****** " and banned me for no reason btw either way i wished peasant good luck i was there to help him get players i also got **** at first when i was helping him start the server lost a couple friends i realize what those lost friends said was true i am honestly retarted for extending my arm to this server.

Toby you were trolling everyone all day, like badly.  Please don't be rude and advertise on our thread. Yesterday you were also massing up super racial slurs.  Go away man.  Also don't have your buddies come to our thread to flame, it is not needed. 

Trolling? and actually yesterday i was muted and said nothing racist but ****** when fex admin abused on me and then preceded to mute me and today i was robbing people and in my book thats not considered trolling also the war was declared by them and i simply fought it and your admin fex came down to my channel and proceeded to be rude other people were in the channel so i would love to see him deny that i am not trashing your server im simply stating the truth hoping that you do something about it instead of turning it into an argument.

Edit: "Yesterday you were also massing up super racial slurs" actually i was muted and the person saying the racial slurs was jelly belly which was trolling you and got me banned. also your friend fex kept joining my channel when i was with my group playing on your server and kept starting arguments with me and then moving me from channel to channel.

Arthur_Pendragon said:
So i wish peasant good luck but at the same time he must come to realize he has to remove the admin felix Today Me and my friend were going around robbing people and peasant put a 20k bounty on our head when the egg people saw that they decided to declare war on us which was fine both sides were having fun a little **** talking from both sides but that stopped when admin told us to keep occ insults to a minimum so the population went up to 30 and they all left felix joins my channel and starts blaming us for the population drop saying "we lost ten people because of that war" (we did not kill anyone that wasnt partaking in the war keep in mind they declared on us) after he argues with me and even claims that I declared the war i told him to check the logs then he still argues with me saying i made him lose 10 players blah blah i then told him i had already sent for peace and the other factions wished to continue the war he uses names like "******" through out the conversation there were people in the channel they can testify also i dont think he is responsible enough to be co owning a server the other issue that happened was yesterday i was walking to commoner fex teleports to me over and over again blocking my way when i say something in global to let people know what he is doing he mutes me then calls me a ****** and bans me on ts same thing happened today he said "So i talked to peasant and we decided we are gonna end this today so bye ****** " and banned me for no reason btw either way i wished peasant good luck i was there to help him get players i also got **** at first when i was helping him start the server lost a couple friends i realize what those lost friends said was true i am honestly retarted for extending my arm to this server.

Alright. I figured you would try this. Toby (aka Arthur_Pendragon) was invited to rejoin us as an admin when we started up trojan. Almost as soon as he took the position, he started mild trolling. After a few days, One night he pulled a prank that he thought would be funny. He went into the server logged in as admin and said another friend in the teamspeak got the admin pass. He started killing people and causing havoc all over the place. We had to reset the server and change the pass. He then told us it was a joke and kept laughing.

We took away his admin rights and restarted the server. He came back onto the server later and started talking S**t about me and cursing with racial and homophobic slurs. Most of his anger was directed towards myself, due to the fact I ended his trolling session personally. I muted him and he instructed another members of his channel to post what he was saying over teamspeak. At that point I went down to the channel and got into a heated argument about the situation. Shortly after peasant banned him from the server and I banned him from the teamspeak.

Later that night, He convinced peasant to remove both bans. We were doing our best to handle the server and he still continued to make offensive slurs in chat. I spoke with peasant about it and we decided to make the decision the next day. I got offline.

Today, After a few hours of admining, Toby came onto the server. In teamspeak he said "Let's change our names and F**k up those eggnogg guys (A perm faction on our server)" He and a few others came back to the server with the names "African_Chief (Toby)" and "African_Soldier." They created a faction called "Africans live in S**t houses" but eventually changed the name to just "Africa".

They started robbing eggnogg peasants, which caused a fight, which lead to eggnogg declaring war. As the War escalated and some innocent commoners were killed, which we refunded, The server population began to decrease from 30 to 20 and then to 15. We were paying attention the entire war and it clear that the brutal fighting scared away many players.

I went down into the toby's channel multiple times informing him he needed to stop the war. He refused. I explained he would be punished if he continued. He finally offered peace and backed off from the eggnogg faction members. Some deaths did happen after the war because of the toby's soldiers were guarding dead bodies.

Peasant and I spoke about the damage this had caused. We decided to put a end to the trolling toby had started. I went down to toby's channel and told him the situation. Of course, all I got was insults and it quickly turned into another debate. I went back and spoke to peasant before I went ahead and banned him. I returned to toby's channel and said these exact words: "So, I talked to peasant and we decided to end your trolling. Bye F*ggot"

Toby was a big pain to deal with, and you can already see his hate against me in this sarcastic post:

Arthur_Pendragon said:
I must say i love all the admins on this server especially Fexm2k he is so nice and helpful!

Toby, don't make this a big fight of immature insults. I'm sure all your friends will make forum accounts just to support you.  :wink:

P.S. I'm not going to add anything about my "Admin Abuse" I never did provoke toby like that, He's using it to his advantage. I think it's quite obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom