[NA] - [ Avalon ] - Main - Thread - [ Avalon Rev3 - LIVE ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master2124 said:
I adminned under you for a long time Peasant. Your servers always end up the same. After being approached by staff members on Avalon to jump from Oasis, we expected some sort of an attack. Case and point: Your info leak was an admin you lot brought on staff who I removed for abusing on Oasis. Probably not the best circle for info that should have never gotten out - evidence about the DDoS attacks on Oasis.

TL;DR - Stay down. The age of Avalon is over.

~M

Oh, it's 100% sure.
 

ZeroFighterR

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBNW
I've been dealing with Peasant's bull**** ever since I started playing this mod,

yes the hate is real when he's an ******* trying to ruin someone else's enjoyment of a game.
 

ZeroFighterR

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBNW
domipoppe said:
Why you deal with it if it's bull****?
I really can't understand the hate.

I was helping S0mebody with Nexus and I had peasant constantly either trying to do stupid **** on the forums or get his friends to massban on the servers.

Even when we tried to get HCRP running, you had idiots like peasant ruining any chance of getting it working.
 

Xaphan

Banned
you all launched some heavy heavy ddos attacks against avalon, yet full blame goes to me, whatever folks. 

I really did want to host again, i am still pondering writing new scripts that wont be buggy as hell. 

Right now I just dont feel like it but i get a lot of PMs from people saying they want avalon, even if it is just 1/3 the pop.  Some know how awesome avalon is.
 
Splintert shut the hell up. Peasant don't give up, finish the scripts and bring it back you already know my clan any many others will be right here waiting.
 

IL_Scippio

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Splinter, out of curiosity, do you remember what the rank 'PA' meant on EUA?
I'm having a hard time remembering.
 

Splintert

Count
M&BWB
Tribunus Meridius said:
Splintert shut the hell up. Peasant don't give up, finish the scripts and bring it back you already know my clan any many others will be right here waiting.

And you'll be waiting for the rest of your miserable lives. Are you literally retarded? Peasant has tried over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and you have to be completely brainless to see that it will never work. But, I suppose having kids like you wait for Peasant to start his 124th iteration of Avalon keeps you off of everyone elses' back. Good, just keep waiting.

But I know what type of player you are. You're the kind of guy who just wants Peasant to run a server because his ability to distribute power to his current collection of 'friends' rivals any South American state. You support Peasant because he gives you or your little buddies full reign over something, despite your clear inability to form any kind of cohesive logic. You'll keep droning on about how much of a savior to PW Peasant is when in reality the only saving Peasant does is saving your sorry ass from the lonely depths of your existence.

Why don't you entertain us, mister Trubunus Meridius, creator of original ideas and master of internet insults, why is Peasant's 124th iteration of Avalon going to be different?
 

Colnel. William Tavington

Grandmaster Knight
WBNW
Splintert said:
Tribunus Meridius said:
Splintert shut the hell up. Peasant don't give up, finish the scripts and bring it back you already know my clan any many others will be right here waiting.

And you'll be waiting for the rest of your miserable lives. Are you literally retarded? Peasant has tried over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and you have to be completely brainless to see that it will never work. But, I suppose having kids like you wait for Peasant to start his 124th iteration of Avalon keeps you off of everyone elses' back. Good, just keep waiting.

But I know what type of player you are. You're the kind of guy who just wants Peasant to run a server because his ability to distribute power to his current collection of 'friends' rivals any South American state. You support Peasant because he gives you or your little buddies full reign over something, despite your clear inability to form any kind of cohesive logic. You'll keep droning on about how much of a savior to PW Peasant is when in reality the only saving Peasant does is saving your sorry ass from the lonely depths of your existence.

Why don't you entertain us, mister Trubunus Meridius, creator of original ideas and master of internet insults, why is Peasant's 124th iteration of Avalon going to be different?
Because it's one more than the last iteration? :party:
 

Xaphan

Banned
I am getting lots and lots of PMs, People want Avalon and they wont be ignored.  I will get these scripts remade and working asap.  Rest of you that like to just trash talk can f off. 
 

Master2124

Regular
Xaphan said:
I am getting lots and lots of PMs, People want Avalon and they wont be ignored.  I will get these scripts remade and working asap.  Rest of you that like to just trash talk can f off.

People like Avalon because they can mass RDM and troll all damn day/night. Not because you offer anything of actual entertainment value. But go ahead. Launch. Again. You've already alienated most of the quality staff options who still play. Or perhaps you can beg sLaughter to come back again.

Another Avalon incoming.

~M
 

Splintert

Count
M&BWB
Someone should start a quote list of times when Peasant announces, launches, and closes each of his servers. It would probably be longer than the character limit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom