[NA] - [ Avalon ] - Main - Thread - [ Avalon Rev3 - LIVE ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xaphan said:
I know who the ddoser is, and he ddosed me as well with same tactics.  I can't even afford a beer, how am i supposed to magically have the money for ddos services.
Get a job? Idk! Concentrate on getting a steady income before paying for a server.

chunky_monkeh said:
Xaphan said:
I know who the ddoser is, and he ddosed me as well with same tactics.  I can't even afford a beer, how am i supposed to magically have the money for ddos services.

And who might that be?

UnlivedPro #1 Suspect.

chunky_monkeh said:
Xaphan said:

And who might that be?

The guy that has been hitting oasis and said he might hit us too if he felt like it is the culprit.  I feel if i call him out on him and snitch on him publicly, he will go full balls on avalon.

All I can say is, i hope this gets resolved son because the playerbase will suffer if it continues for much longer, and that is not why we reopened. 

Hello, I'm Jordan W.K. White from Warlance Gameservers and Conner is my client.

If it is not you guys that are attacking each other then I highly suggest you work together to resolve these problems, considering Conner is my current client and Justin is my former client this is quite the weird situation.
My system has logged atleast three new attacks with a medium magnitude on PW Oasis EU. As for PW Oasis's website going down it was an issue with their web host's apache, they have since been moved to our web server "Lily".

Again, try to resolve this as it is affecting the Persistant World community.

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Please PM me with the non-censored version of those logs so that the administration team can investigate further.
I will also send you the list of the latest attacks on our systems, of which Oasis appears to be the target. You can expect a PM when I'm back home (3 hours).

my website has been down all day, they managed to take down a whole godaddy machine for 12 hours so far.

So please, investigate.  I had to spend more money i didnt have on hiding our script database, this **** is getting old.

Well, apparently our scripts which worked perfect on nemesis are having very strange bugs, rendering the server unplayable. 

So I will take down the servers for now and decide if it is worth the effort of writing my own scripts or not.

GG all

I gave it a few days, and well, I do not feel writing full new scripts from scratch is worth it, just to have to compete with an established server that is doing fine. 

Good bye all, see you on bannerlord! 

Xaphan said:
domipoppe said:
The madness is so real on this thread.
Xaphan can script and I believe he can change something somehow.
All the existing NA servers are just scared for their population that's all.
And as an advice for Peasant please don't just close the server for no reason again cause this is your weak point.

I won't man, that is why I am taking my time, this is not an overnight impulseive decision.

Friday, April 17, 2015
11:05 PM - Friedrich: Just wait.
11:05 PM - Friedrich: Peasant is always making promises that fall short weeks to months later.
11:06 PM - Friedrich: "Things will be different" is what he said to me before I ran his Avalon server last year. Sure enough, he goes onto Nexus with his pals and mass randoms and IP bans me when I call him out for it.
11:07 PM - Friedrich: Maybe he will be different this time, but if history has served me right he'll be different until people stop looking at him from under the microscope.
11:08 PM - sLaughterHouse: He's sober, his scripts are good, and he's stopped meddling with things he knows he shouldn't.
11:08 PM - sLaughterHouse: Avalon's gonna be a pretty tight ship.
11:08 PM - Friedrich: Yeah.
11:08 PM - Friedrich: Told me he was sober too until he [censored].

Xaphan said:
Well, apparently our scripts which worked perfect on nemesis are having very strange bugs, rendering the server unplayable. 

So I will take down the servers for now and decide if it is worth the effort of writing my own scripts or not.

GG all
Xaphan said:
I gave it a few days, and well, I do not feel writing full new scripts from scratch is worth it, just to have to compete with an established server that is doing fine. 

Good bye all, see you on bannerlord!

Monday, April 20, 2015
11:31 PM - Friedrich: I hate to say I told you so, but, I told you so.
11:31 PM - sLaughterHouse: \busy
11:31 PM - sLaughterHouse: dont care

I'm not one to start flame wars with posts of a questionable nature, but after enduring nearly a week straight of attacks on our server I feel it is justified. I'm also not one to kick somebody while they are down. However if we've all learned anything from PW, it's that Peasant will just get back up for the 60th time no matter how bruised he is.
Personal_Arturo2x_Trollface-dance.gif

I adminned under you for a long time Peasant. Your servers always end up the same. After being approached by staff members on Avalon to jump from Oasis, we expected some sort of an attack. Case and point: Your info leak was an admin you lot brought on staff who I removed for abusing on Oasis. Probably not the best circle for info that should have never gotten out - evidence about the DDoS attacks on Oasis.

TL;DR - Stay down. The age of Avalon is over.

~M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom