[NA] - [ Avalon ] - Main - Thread - [ Avalon Rev3 - LIVE ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I tried to explain, I'm leaving it up for development purposes. I don't actually expect players to flock to the server by the hundreds.  I know a server isn't needed at the moment but I am leaving it up just in case it is needed in the future.  What I actually am trying to accomplish with this is making custom maps that are game mode specific and doing something new.  Sorry if the name has been seen 87 times on the forum but atleast it is known. :wink:

Says the guy who *****ed when another server took the same name as his server, despite taking his server's name from another server (that happened to be run by the guy he's *****ing at).

Splintert said:
Says the guy who *****ed when another server took the same name as his server, despite taking his server's name from another server (that happened to be run by the guy he's *****ing at).
Lol i was responding to the accusations and actually i told peasant he could use trojan if he wanted to i didn't give two ****s. anyways says the guy who is always complaining about servers learn to take a joke he called u a prince and you still ***** *sigh* the world we live in.

Splintert said:

You fake, ******.

Arthur_Pendragon said:
Lol i must say you straw hats seem like a bunch of ******s its a joke i find it quite funny you guys keep *****ing.

Glad to know you're a judgmental person. You have zero respect towards anything, nor know value of ownership. You insult my group with your terrible grammar, and by calling it "******ry" not thinking of a better word you can use?

EDIT: Wow, using fake accounts to attack Splint? You're such a menacing person.

YO, I DONT APPRECIATE IT AIGHT? ESPECIALLY FROM YOU MAN, IM A BIG TREE AND YOU JUST WANNA BE THE WOODBIRD CHIPPING AWAY AT MY DAMN BRANCHES, WILL IM NOT TAKING IT ANYMORE OKKK? I AM SO MAD AT YOU RIGHT NOW THAT IT WOULD ONLY BE FELT IF YOU WERE TO RIP YOUR OWN BALLS OFF AS SOON AS YOU HAD A CHANCE TO NAIL IT WITH SARAH DAMN PALIN, OH YES, IT HURTS ME THAT MUCH. AND I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH YOUR DECISION AS I AM NOW GOING TO MEXICO JUST TO FLIP MANGOS INTO A DAMN CRATE JUST TO GET BY. WATCH ME PICK GRAPES LIKE CESAR CHAZES AND HOPEFULLY THE ASZTEZ WILL SPARE MY SOOUL!

It was a very good day for Troy!  Glad to see the new team getting along and players enjoying themselves.  Despite things that have happened in the past, we definitely have learned from past mistakes and do our best to improve.  Love you all!!!

We had a lot of fun on the server today guys! Hope you guys enjoyed  :wink:

Some Screenshots of the day:

Lucius_Maximus the Great!
1MMTYfu.jpg

Two bandits fought to the death RIP
trCgv6V.jpg

Drone's turn to show his glory!
TG6UQmD.jpg

Enjoying the show?
NyYPqJg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.