Not open for further replies.
crazyboy11 said:
From what?

Kain's rage.

American-Patriot.jpg

'Murica. Let's do this.

Updated the list.

Russia II:

Since both Russia and Ukraine have enough players to put forward their own teams, Ukrainian players should play in their own teams, not Russian ones.

Quadri removed from Russia II's roster.

Hey Alex,

The banners of the second and third dutch teams are the wrong way around (Team II has Team III's banner and vice versa) and we're called "De Zwarte Pieten" not "De Zwarten Pieten". I would have edited it myself but the internet here is so ****ty, it would take aproximately 2 hours to do these changes myself.

And something to discuss: The 2 dutch teams are, unlike Grass, completely free of Belgians and we would really like to be able to play as "The Netherlands" and not as "Belgian-Netherlands".

Again, I would have edited it myself, but I can't here. I'm really sorry.

watly said:
Hey Alex,

The banners of the second and third dutch teams are the wrong way around (Team II has Team III's banner and vice versa) and we're called "De Zwarte Pieten" not "De Zwarten Pieten". I would have edited it myself but the internet here is so ****ty, it would take aproximately 2 hours to do these changes myself.

And something to discuss: The 2 dutch teams are, unlike Grass, completely free of Belgians and we would really like to be able to play as "The Netherlands" and not as "Belgian-Netherlands".

Again, I would have edited it myself, but I can't here. I'm really sorry.
What are you doing on the forums during your holiday? >.> Go outside!

Nation: Belgium-France
List of Team Members: Tobi; Forgesen; LordSirvincent; Ereinion; Caius; Haldir; Drissou; Kellermann
Name and Contact Details of Captain: Tobi;
5856473930_b65c41f4cc_o.gif
Tobi

In-Game Tag: RWG
[Optional]Team Name: Rabbits with guns
[Optional]Team ‘Motto’: "On arrive !"
Confirmation that team agrees with and agrees to abide by the rules: Yes

france pairs up??? well u really hate each other since "rngd" split, do you?  :neutral:

look more like Edt clanstacking then actually trying to make a real french team.

IgnisDraconis said:
france pairs up??? well u really hate each other since "rngd" split, do you?  :neutral:

look more like Edt clanstacking then actually trying to make a real french team.

I have the right to create a team composed of those with whom I get along right ? This is not the Nation Cup, what is the problem ? My friend Swordyke has formed a team that includes only players from LCDH clan except Courroux. Same for the other French clan so leave us alone !

Tobi said:
IgnisDraconis said:

I have the right to create a team composed of those with whom I get along right ? This is not the Nation Cup, what is the problem ? My friend Swordyke has formed a team that includes only players from LCDH clan except Courroux. Same for the other French clan so leave us alone !

This is the Nation's 5-a-side, so actually it should be something like the Nation Cup. And you know the reason why I had to pick new people for my team... And I do not know so many French people, except from the clan I am in...

Alex_C said:
Each team must be made up of players from one nation. In extenuating circumstances, where a nation is having trouble finding enough players, on it's own, the captain should approach an event admin about merging with another nation.

It would have to be up to Alex whether the team will be permitted, Belgium falls under the extenuating circumstances of not having enough players, whether that means they should only merge with the Netherlands or are permitted to join other neighbouring nations at their own discretion we just don't know.

crazyboy11 said:
It would have to be up to Alex whether the team will be permitted, Belgium falls under the extenuating circumstances of not having enough players, whether that means they should only merge with the Netherlands or are permitted to join other neighbouring nations at their own discretion we just don't know.

If Belgium may only merge with the Netherlands, the Walloons can't play with anyone.
Actually the Walloons could make one team, but they are a bit divided -_- I tried to make a team, but I failed because of the relationship of some of the Walloons.

Swordyke said:
Le Roux said:
Swordyke said:
(Ligue Francophone: The one and only guy from Libye, some Belgian peepz and some French mercenaries (Since we, the Belgians, can't get enough people thanks to several "incidents")
What "incidents" are you referringt to? :razz:

Since I wasn't the only Bastard who was recruiting Belgian people :smile:, I couldn't get enough players.
The leader of that team contacted me to propose something. He was going to ask the people of his team if they wanted to join my team. It was a French team, but he had permission of Alexander to recruit the Belgian people. Since he was polite, he asked his players. They refused to join my team because they couldn't get along with somebody in my team. :roll: LONG LIVE THE COMMUNITY...

PS: Because of you  :shock: You should've joined the Belgian team  :roll:
Blame me. Blame my terrible french, please.

crazyboy11 said:
Alex_C said:
Each team must be made up of players from one nation. In extenuating circumstances, where a nation is having trouble finding enough players, on it's own, the captain should approach an event admin about merging with another nation.

It's not really any neighbouring nation.
In Belgium, people speak Flemish (call it Dutch), French and a part even speaks German.
So really, the BeNe team is made up of people who speak Flemish and then guys from the Netherlands.

If that is allowed, there is no reason to not allowed the French speaking part of Belgium to team up with France, is there?

Golradir said:
But you're not walloon  :shock:

Neither does that matter, it is a Nation's cup, Ilunga is Belgian, which gives him the right to join up with a French team, just as me being a Belgian gives me the right to join team GRASS.

I don't think that the 5v5 tournament is about getting the best players from one country in a single team:s.

sammac said:
I don't think that the 5v5 tournament is about getting the best players from one country in a single team:s.
Why would the 5-a-s be like that? There's no rule that says: 'You may not have all of the best players from your country in the same team.' so people should be allowed to make a team that they think is stacked with the best players. But there are also teams that just have people which all know eachother and are good friends, which should also be allowed.

Added teams and stuff.

The reason Belgian players are able to join either French or Dutch teams is the same that for instance Swiss players in the Nations' Cup were allowed to join German, French or Italian teams. Since Belgium is split on linguistic and cultural grounds more-or-less between France and the Netherlands, they have a right to join either.

Alex_C said:
instance Swiss players in the Nations' Cup were allowed to join German, French or Italian teams.

SG550 ftw. used in all 3 countrys.  :razz:
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30700000/SG-550-upotte-30776911-600-338.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom