[N&S] Regiment Name taken?

Users who are viewing this thread

pod455

Squire
Hello,
I was looking at real-life Irish regiments in the ACW and found the 63rd,69th,28th and 88th. I like the 69th and 63rd but I know they are taken so I want to take 28th but I dont kniw if it is taken. I know it is a regiment in Secession that disbanded but Im not sure if it is in N&S.

Just making sure,

Cheers

pod455 said:
I will get around to make the Warband Topic Soon!
i'm sorry but the 28th is already taken, i'm the colonel of it.Our page isn't quite finished but we are already forming and it's reserved, sorry http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,241227.0.html :sad:. We have actually formed a brigade with the 69th and 63rd NY and by all means you can form the 88th NY or the 106th Pennslvania and join our brigade.
We are actually the 28th aswell in secession

pod455 said:
Oh, Sorry, I couldnt find anything and thought there wasnt one, Very sorry

Is 88th Taken?

he just said the 88th was open... also there is a perfect search function in the top right hand corner of the forums. this thread was not needed at all.

This isn't me being a ****, this is me being sick of useless posts that could have been avoided if you took a few minutes to search the forums yourself.

Frederickson said:
pod455 said:
Oh, Sorry, I couldnt find anything and thought there wasnt one, Very sorry

Is 88th Taken?

he just said the 88th was open... also there is a perfect search function in the top right hand corner of the forums. this thread was not needed at all.

This isn't me being a ****, this is me being sick of useless posts that could have been avoided if you took a few minutes to search the forums yourself.
Someone gets me  :lol:. Except I'm always on my mobile and post mean tl;dr"s

Hello!

In accordance to Napoleonic Wars forum policy this thread is being locked until the modification (North and South) is released to the general public. Until then the NW administration asks that you do not create new threads concerning the mod, and would direct all  conversation of said modification to its thread. Said thread is located here

Thank you for your understanding, if you have any questions please feel free to message me and I will reply as soon a possible.

Back
Top Bottom