SP Antiquity Fantasy Mythology Mod - Need new name for redirection, check last page

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chilly5 said:
Blizzard, I want you to make the map liek this:

Something like that, the red lines are the borders, and details arnt a nessecity(like the greek and norse islands.
Sorry if this wastes your time, but you can take as long as you want with it.
well one things for sure. you definitlyarent a architect on paint  :grin:

im not sure if anyones pointed this out yet by hypaspists are light infantry mostly equipped with javelins or spears or some sort, not swordsmen like they are in AOM, and for some reason according to my friend AOM calls them alexanders best swordsmen. anyways cool idea for a mod, its just i dont think M&B is made for this kinda stuff, but im no expert on modding.

this is an awesome idea for a mod in M&B, AOM is also my fave games, i should put heroes from the actually camping like kamos the minotaur
or arcantos in his god mod and heros will have attack bonus vs myth units (sorry if im spelling theyr names wrong o.o")
and if possible then god powers.

8IFlairI8 said:
this is an awesome idea for a mod in M&B, AOM is also my fave games, i should put heroes from the actually camping like kamos the minotaur
or arcantos in his god mod and heros will have attack bonus vs myth units (sorry if im spelling theyr names wrong o.o")
and if possible then god powers.
Ye gods.

This mod has been discontinued. STOP BLOODY POSTING HERE!

while I hate Necroing I have to say its really to bad that it was discontinued, hope someone will pick up the concept in the future  :grin:

Again sorry for being a necro, but this looks like something I should try for my first mod.

wow that looks surprisingly good considering how hard making thos myth units would be good work :smile:
And, not sure if this has been addressed but it's spelled amazon not amozon

I like the whole concept. It's really a needed mod.
But wouldnt it be a lvl 40 hero 1 of the mythologys killable gods?

Like norse should have Thor.
Greeks hercules
Egypt dont know witch one it is...

But they should be pretty powerful.
I like the "nordic" mytology so i know some stuff about it just ask if you want to know anything..
Ask on PM please.. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom