My wife got violated by and enemy lord

Users who are viewing this thread

My wife was a lord when I first got married to her and because of that she still acts like a lord when I make her the leader of one of my parties. She has a higher troop count and will automatically recruit troop if she gets captured and released so I use her as a party leader quite often.

However, I just got a message that my wife is with child.....but she isn't with me.....and come to find out is actually a prisoner of the Khurzait and must have been violated if she is pregnant.

I got to say, I really didn't think Taleworld's would go there but wow, who knew they would make a female getting captured in the medieval period so realistic.

My wife was a lord when I first got married to her and because of that she still acts like a lord when I make her the leader of one of my parties. She has a higher troop count and will automatically recruit troop if she gets captured and released so I use her as a party leader quite often.

However, I just got a message that my wife is with child.....but she isn't with me.....and come to find out is actually a prisoner of the Khurzait and must have been violated if she is pregnant.

I got to say, I really didn't think Taleworld's would go there but wow, who knew they would make a female getting captured in the medieval period so realistic.

That's not what happened, so you can be comforted. The heir system is not fleshed out. Your wife will get pregnant simply for being your wife, no matter where she is. And there is no limit or way to stop if from happening. You can leave her in a city for 2 years and you will have 10+ children (I guess gestation is extremely short in this world). It's bugged, and it is known by the devs.

Edit: it's the same if you are a female character. You could be married and traveling alone without soldiers or your husband and continually pop out babies. It's bugged.

You could've at least posted the image you stole this from, it's way funnier.

That's not what happened, so you can be comforted. The heir system is not fleshed out. Your wife will get pregnant simply for being your wife, no matter where she is. And there is no limit or way to stop if from happening. You can leave her in a city for 2 years and you will have 10+ children (I guess gestation is extremely short in this world). It's bugged, and it is known by the devs.

Edit: it's the same if you are a female character. You could be married and traveling alone without soldiers or your husband and continually pop out babies. It's bugged.

I knew it was a bug but I just thought it was funny as hell.

Reminds me of this clip from Monty Python.

It kinda sucks there's no marriage sequence clip as it existed in the previous titles, and even less interaction with them.

Back
Top Bottom