My Warband Mod : CONQUEST - A series

Users who are viewing this thread

Gambino

TL;DR LINK : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evKeBhJE4cc&feature=colike

My Warband mod is a series i started today ,
the goal is to show a random Warband mod in every episode and quickly show what's this mod in less than 5 minutes!
first episode is CONQUEST mod, this mod !
Hope you all comment, like, subscribe, and tell me about what mods should be next !

Channel Name : TMz3fran
the name is a bit random but..

What is TMz3fran ?

You can translate it to TM Saffron

TM = Trademark
Saffron = used in making food

Why Z3FRAN instead of SAFFRON?
Arabic Translation of SAFFRON in ENGLISH ALPHABET is Z3FRAN. 3 is used to express a letter that is not in english "ع" .

at the end i hope you comment, like and subscribe, and tell what mods you want next!

other episodes:
The Deluge mod : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ-Jt6bFDno&feature=colike

Alright that video would probably work best as anti-commercial for the mod.

Firstly you portrait yourself as a teamkilling [censored] and secondly your actions provoked a teamkilling spree which to viewers are interpreted as: "this is a little  bunch of infantile non-serious people so why the [censored] should I play this mod" and thirdly where is the enemy? are there really so few players that there are no enemies (what would be the fun it that? or are you so lazy that you don't bother seeking them out? Fourthly The choice of map was very poor, CONQUEST has several maps that are has unique and interesting features where a good player can see opportunies for great gameplay. The map you where playing on had no outstanding features (maybe since you never left the spawn area). Lastly your commentary has a negative "charge" meaning your are repeatedly using negative loaded words even though you are putting them in a good context. This make the interpretion cryptic at best.

The message as it comes across to the viewer is that one can't really say if you like the mod nor not (words contra actions) and if you do like the mod I do not want to play it since there are only a few players playing and they are more intent on killing their team-mates then then enemies

To sum up the critque:

Not all medial attention is good.​

Eventhough I believe that your intentions where good (get people to notice the mod) but the execution was not really spot on.

For future reviews I believe that you would benefit from scripting your words in advance or record the footage first and the script the speech. Also think through "What will the viewers reaction be?" and if you want their reaction to the mod be positive or negative. Finally you need to isolate what makes the mod you are reviewing stand-out and present this both auditory and visually.

Tell me when you have posted an other video so I can see if you have grown as a film-maker/reviewer.  :smile:

Peace be with you.

it's deathmatch mode you kill your team xD
and those are bots, i cant play when server is empty D:

i would be happy to record an event or something but currently not too many people play mod , so i made video to make the people see it atleast.

but thanks for criticism and next time ill try to find a better setting for a battle  :mad:

That last peice of information you gave me about the gaming mode and the bots would have been invaluable information to the viewer. If you haven't already it would probably be good to add it in the description.

:grin:

I`m a little bit confused about the name of your series. It sounds like you are showcasing your own mods instead of other people`s mods.

Don't know bout' everyone else, but I liked it! Only thing I would point out is that you sort of trailed off after the beginning.

I would stay on topic in the future, really showcase the mod. List all factions, show all the classes e.c.t.
Aside from that, get a better quality mic  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom