My warband cd key is gone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello Taleworlds.

I bought a copy of warband some years back, in 2011 iirc, and now when I was about to reinstall it I could no longer see my cd key on the website like before. In fact, warband doesn't even show up under my games anymore. I always fetched the key from my account on the website before and I assumed it would keep working, I tried to find my original mail but it seems to be gone.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the new website or what, but anyways since I payed for the game I'd like to know how I can fix this?

The reason I'm posting this here is that the support system doesn't work for me either, it says: "Your message could not be registered in support system. Please try again later." I have tried again and again, even trying different computers and browsers, but it's been saying the same thing for months now.

I understand that the forum probably isn't a good way to get Taleworlds attention, and I've sent a mail to [email protected] as well. I suspect that since it says "press & business" a lone customer like me might be ignored at that adress, so if there is another better alternative to get help please tell.

I also tried using the "esellerate" thingy in the forum sticky, but it didn't seem to recognize my email either.

Hmm. Why is it that you need the key again? You might be able to retrieve it depending on how you lost/got rid of it.

Taleworlds responded to my email and gave me the key, so my problem is adressed. I'm happy for the quick and professional response, thumbs up Taleworlds. :grin:

Apparently they have technical problems with their support ticket system and not all old purchases have been stored in the esellerate retrieval function. But  luckily Taleworlds could still somehow confirm the purchase from my old email adress.

I lost the key simply by deleting the game and counting on being able to retrieve it from my account on the main site like I've done a number of times before, but the game registration must have been reset or something when the website was updated. In any case I could just reregister it once I got the key back, so everything is fine now.

Back
Top Bottom